“Great food”
Review of Alpine Cafe

Alpine Cafe
Ranked #85 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Best local, homecooked and fresh food. Comforting and good value for money. Staff were accomodating and good choice of local beers too.

1  Thank TravellingTitan

Reviewed 3 June 2014

we were staying in B&B near hear and were recommended it. Burger and beers for 4 people $62. Can't go wrong and they were really good. Frequented by locals which is very good sign.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were staying at a lovely b and b which was someway from the centre of Whistler and our host recommended the Alpine. As many Canadian servers would say "Great choice!" The food and drink was very good and reasonably priced (where else could you buy a bottle of house wine for $21?) and the atmosphere terrific. The staff were helpful and good humoured. To eat inside you will have to get there very early as space is extremely limited. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We went here early one morning for breakfast wanted something quick, so we got breakfast wraps(always good right?) no totally wrong. I ordered a wrap and got something that didn't look anything like what was in the cabinet....it was much smaller. It was literally rice with a few beans my boyfriend got one too which was a different colour to mine but again same deal rice and a few beans I paid $7 for rice and beans. Also got a coffee...bitter and pretty bad...its pretty sad really Ive heard great things but I guess when it gets busy quality isn't important anymore. Decided it wasn't worth another chance. Not to mention the girl who served us...dressed pretty inappropriately I could see her belly button along with her cleavage. I get trying to be an independent and relaxed company by not introducing a dress code but maybe don't let them where what they wore out the night before.... Will go to the lift next time sorry.

cat m, Manager at Alpine Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Hi there Paula. MY name is Cat the Manager of Alpine Cafe. I just wanted to follow up with you to check how your recent visit to Alpine Cafe was. I remember you ordering one of our Freshly Squeezed Juices and perhaps a Burger but as i was passing through the restaurant i didnt get to discuss with you how your experience was this time. I hope this time around your experience at our cafe was a positive one as it should of been the first time, and that you return with you r friends and family again.
Cat

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lots of selection, nice location as you can usually find a seat outside. It is a quintessential neighborhood hang out with great food.

1  Thank KikaV123