“Fantastic Service”

Whistler Snowboard Rental Package Including Delivery
US$70.14*
Whistler Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer premium ski and snowboard rental equipment. Choose our convenient ski rental delivery service and have your equipment delivered right to your front door at a competitive price. Or take advantage of our personalized service in our slopeside store located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. Have your equipment delivered and fitted in your accommodation at a time that suits you, or reserve a place in our comfortable living-room-like shop - right at the base of Blackcomb Mountain! Our reservation process is quick and simple. Simply head to our website to view our best rates or pick up the phone and speak with a knowledgeable member of staff who will help you get the best rental gear for your ski or snowboard vacation. Our slopeside location in Le Chamois Hotel at the base of Blackcomb Mountain offers free overnight storage and unlimited switchouts of your equipment. So you don't have to carry your gear to and from the slopes each day. We're so confident in the great pricing and personalized custom fit service that you will receive that we don't think you'll ever step foot in a traditional ski rental store again! Please note - our Delivery Service is available 7:30am-10:00pm daily and our Slopeside Location is open 7:30am-9:00pm daily.
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was a great easy way to rent skis. Black Tie came to our Condo and fitted our 2 children ages 8 and 11 with skis, boots and poles for their first ever ski adventure.

The service was fantastic and friendly! I would highly recommend Black Tie Ski Rentals.

KM

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kerrie M

New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way to rent equipment”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Matt and Todd and the team at Black Tie Whistler made for an incredible winter holiday. The kids decided to snowboard instead of ski, and Black Tie made it possible. After three days of snow, I decided to switch to powder skis, and Black Tie had them at my hotel that same day. I highly recommend using Black Tie on your next Whistler ski holiday.

1 Thank cswerdloff
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Ski equipment rental”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Black Tie Ski Rentals provided an excellent service. They visited us at our apartment to fit great quality skis and my daughter with boots too. Flexible and accommodating, they happily swapped my skis mid-week to enable me to take advantage of lots of fresh powder with some much wider skis. At the end of the week they also collected the equipment from our rented locker. I will be contacting them again when I return to Whistler, hopefully next year!

1 Thank Andrew H
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Black Tie makes for an effortless rental”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great equipment delivered to - and picked up from - your accommodation, fitted to your boots and adjusted to correct DIN on the spot. Courteous, professional service. (Ted B - Aussie visitor).

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ted B
Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First Class, Best of the Best”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

To say we were pleased with going with this company would not quite tell it all. So what I will do is tell you how it went down so you could understand what I am talking about. We arrived at our house rental and the Black Tie team arrived on time as stated. they were on point and extremely helpful. They put together the ski's and the equiptment was as nice as any I have rented. When we needed to check out, they came and picked them up swiftly and politely. Thank you so much to the Black Tie team. I will definitely be using them again.

2 Thank Golfguy4579