“Best bike shop.....simple as that! ”
Review of Arbutus Routes

Arbutus Routes
Book In Advance
More Info
US$79.34*
and up
Whistler Electric Bike Tour (ebike)
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whistler Biking Tours, Rentals & Adventure Travel. Experience the beauty of Whistler with our premium rentals and professional guides. We offer a variety of guided bike tours; from scenic rides around the lakes through to challenging singletrack experiences. Our bike shop in Whistler's upper village specializes in premium bike rentals, service, retail and tours. Arbutus Routes also offers Adventure Travel trips throughout Southwest British Columbia.
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Couldn't ask for more from a bike shop. Mechanics know everything there is to know about bikes and the shop is stocked with pretty much everything you need. We were in Whistler hitting the bike park for 2 weeks and ended up in the shop most days with our own DH bikes and the guys always managed to keep us rolling, smashed mechs, broken wheels and fork seal replacements to name just a few. They've also got a huge rental fleet ranging from entry level kids bikes right up to top spec Downhill race machines and carbon road bikes. They get rented pretty quickly so worth booking them in advance! We rented some Yeti trail bikes to pedal up into the mountains for a few days, bikes were in perfect condition and well worth doing. All in all a great service. Cheers guys!!

All reviews
in 31 reviews
"ali"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Was looking to hire a downhill bike for use in the bikepark and after a great deal of searching online i chose Arbutus for the high spec bikes they had on offer at competitive prices. The staff knew what they were talking about and made you feel welcome no matter what level of experience you had. The bike was set up well, worked perfectly and the mechanics were happy to make adjustments when asked - will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Rented a stumpy from them to explore the local trails. They set up the bike perfectly for me and gave great advice on local trails, spending time to ensure my adventure was more than just a rental. Brand new bike so excellent value for rental fee! I'll be recommending them to all my friends.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Arbutus roots has been a great addition to the whistler bike community over the past few years.
Anytime I needed anything done with my bike I feel confident bringing my bike in. They have a great crew of mechanics, with lots of experience. I pick my bike up there always loving it more then when I left it.
They take the time to figure out what it is you need and make it happen.
Anytime I've needed help in a pinch (ie. mid ride) someone is there to get me back on my bike that day or even that hour if needed.
Great group of people, always happy to help and great experience. Not to mention they carry some of the best brands in town.

Thanks for always helping out arbutus.