“Amazing bakery”

Description: Restaurant Bakery Cafe
Hong Kong, China
“Amazing bakery”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Popped into the Function Junction Shop today and was very pleasantly surprised by the wide range and quality of products on offer. You can see through to the kitchen at the back and it really gives you confidence / comfort that what you are buying is really homemade. Rustic Italian loaf and carrot cake can be very highly recommended . Service was super friendly too. My new favourite drop in.

Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Great place to surrender your sweet tooth!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This bakery is a little out of the way in the Village (at the very end of the main stroll) so it is not in the best location but we wanted to visit based on the reviews we had read on TA.

This pop-up shop is quaint and very cosy. It has some bar style seating and a great selection of goodies. My partner and I shared a chocolate banana cream brownie which was very tasty, but not the best brownie we've had. It was lacking crunch and a chewy texture - it was more dense but as I said, still yummy. I also had a hot chocolate which was nice, but it was only warm and therefore I drank it in about 30 seconds.

Service was quick and friendly and prices were reasonable too. I think it was $3.30 for a hot chocolate and $3.50 for the brownie.

There were lots of treats to choose from, I'm sure if you visit you won't have any trouble finding something to suit your taste. The bread looks incredible too, but we did not try it. I noticed they had little loafs that you could purchase which would feed 6-8 people - perfect something to take back to your hotel room if holidaying with a family or friends.

• Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Banana bread chocolate cake”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this bakery while looking for a breakfast place. The line up was out the door we didn't get in line but as we walked by we saw why...
As we walked back after finishing breakfast we decided to pop in now that the line was gone...12 baked goods later we walked out thinking we didn't get enough. The selection is endless and caters to every need from gluten free to sugar tooth happy. So happy we stumbled on Pruebread and wish there was one here on Toronto

Whistler, Canada
“Best Bakery around!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Amazing Bakery, Great Staff, Huge selection of gourmet desserts, artisan breads and delicious savory items. A must visit whilst your in Whistler.

• Visited March 2014
Victoria, Canada
“Scones to die for!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I cannot possibly add to any of the reviews except ditto! Mega ditto! As suggested I tried the buckwheat sour cherry scone and it was beyond perfect. I really wanted to take one of everything but sadly did not. Also bought seedy bread to have for later!