“Can't get enough!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Whistler
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant Bakery Cafe
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Every time we're in whistler this is a priority stop. Ridiculously delicious.

Our favourites include crack, carmelized banana brownie and the jalapeno cheddar bread.

But today I discovered the ultimate new indulgence... The OMG!! If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would probably be this little chocolate nugget of amazingness. We stopped on the way back from Pemberton for a second round because I was so sad when it ended.

1  Thank HatRez

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Purebread is far more than your usual bakery- everything I have ever tried there has been amazing. This place is always my first stop on each trip out to Whistler. Love the fit out of the store and the way they display all of the baked goods- feels like you are in a beautiful french patisserie. My favourites include the spinach and feta brioche and their almond croissant. It would be great if they had a few more vegetarian savoury things- but maybe it is lucky they don't or I would be there breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stopped at Purbread just before we got into the car to drive home. There were so many excellent looking pastries it was hard to choose. We bought a few cookies some scones, hot cross buns and some other goodies that I never got a bite of. Good thing we ordered 1 Whole Pistachio Loaf. It was the only thing to survive the drive as no one had a knife to cut it. All I know is by the time we got to Vancouver everything else was eaten!

We also had bought some boutique Ginger Ale's from the cooler. They were awesome too. They also have a number of boutique items like Maple Syrup, etc for sale. Everything is reasonably priced, which makes it easy to buy alot. It's probably one of the better deals in Whistler. The Hot Cross Buns were only $2.00, they were $3.50 at The Lift and I suspect they were made by Purebread! Maybe it's worth a $1.50 not to walk clear across the village, but then again, maybe it is...

1  Thank ScottD58
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was disappointed that I couldn't try every single item on display!! Everything's delicious and worth trying, both sweet and savoury. I wish I could bring the baker back to Singapore!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

pure bread is an oasis in Whistlers culinary desert. the cakes and pastries are fantastic a great selection . could do with a few more savoury items . but apart from that perfect