“YUM YUM YUM”

Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I read about this place on TripAdvisor so we decided to go for breakfast. We ordered two pies and split them. The traditional pie (which had a name I can't remember) consisted of ground beef, onions and gravy....yes, for breakfast trust me! OMG...LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The coffee was also amazing. I'm sure they aren't calorie conscience but who cares when on vacation.

The only problem...they are a one location place and they don't ship. Now what am I supposed to do when I crave them!I think they do ship to Vancouver so maybe I'll just have to move and change my nationality. Kidding of course but they are so yummy you might crave them..you've been warned.

2  Thank CherylGlendaleAZ

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The pies are very tasty, especially when the pie is peaked with mashed potatoes and peas. We enjoyed a very unique, cheap and delicious dinner! We highly recommend Peaked Pies.

1  Thank Sheri V
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had breakfast pies (they have a combo with a coffee) on a cold summer day. The crust is flaky and the meat is perfectly seasoned. Service was great and friendly which is not always the case in Whistler! Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a quaint little restaurant, off the beaten path, but so worth the adventure to find it!! It certainly isn't fancy, but it truly is simplicity at it's best. I had the steak and mushroom meat pie 'peaked' with mashy peas and potatoes and gravy. My husband had the traditional meat pie also 'peaked'. We are planning to try one of their breakfast pies as well. Truly well worth the find and the price is unbeatable!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place has the best pies. Go and try them! Good for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. It's a little bit tucked away but find it, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank lisawal1971