“They don't acknowledge warranties”

Whistler Village Sports
Winter Tour: Whistler and Shannon Falls Full-Day Tour from Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Save your time and go somewhere else. I recently brought a bike lock from this place that had a lifetime guaranty, not even 3 weeks after purchase the lock breaks. Conveniently I was just around the corner from the shop and thought I could stop in and swap the lock as the part that broke was part of a cast steel part of the lock chamber. Upon trying to get a swap on the lock, I am shocked to be told that I had either forgotten my own code or I forced it open which caused it to break. This was not the case and they wouldn't even consider contacting the supplier for them to replace the faulty lock. Terrible service and they wont back up any warranties on the products they sell.

There are newer reviews for Whistler Village Sports

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I suppose if you into skiing etc then you won't mind the the awfulness of this place. For the those who live in England it is and expensive Southend on Sea full of expensive restaurants and designer shops. If there is a hell then I will be destined to spend eternity in such a place.

WhistlerVillSports, Manager at Whistler Village Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

We are sorry you had a bad experience in Whistler, but please re-direct your review to the town. We are just a small independent Ski & Bike store operating in Whistler :)

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I demoed a pair of Blizzard skis today & they were fantastic. After speaking with the staff they recommended the Brahmas for me to take out & enjoy the powder. They were incredible in all snow conditions.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

When we arrived @ Whistler Village, did not really know what to expect, other than it had been the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Well, everything was amazingly beautiful, crisp, cold, ice, snow, sun lots & lots of people skiing, snowboarding & best of all what we had opted to do: ziplining. Took the Ziptrek Eagle Ecotour. Gondola to the top, then 5 zip lines later, at the bottom again, with lots of eco info thrown in by our wonderful guides Oliver & Duncan. Cannot say enough wonderful things about everything we did & everyone we came into contact with. Being from Texas we talked with Michel, the guy who had the only Mexican restaurant in all Whistler Village. A not to be missed experience if you are in the Vancouver area. So worth the gorgeous scenic drive, about 2 hrs. to Whistler.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Due to lack of snow some attractions were closed however it did not stop kinds and adults from having fun. The village walk is good with nice restaurant. Souvenir shopping is expensive so it's better to stick to funds things with children. Parking for disabled in the village is limited as well no special area for boarding gondola etc for disabled.. Overall a fun place for families or for those snow sports fanatics