“Amazing!”

Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa
Ranked #4 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Unveil the Royal secret from behind the palace wall. The only Authentic Royal Javanese Indonesian Spa in North America. Traditional.Modern.Convenience. - Setting the Gold Standard - by Whistler Magazine 2010 - Best Luxury Spa 2017 by Luxury Travel Guide / LTG Award
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have visited many spas in the past, but none of them compare to the exotic and different atmosphere that Taman Sari holds. It was truly like being Queen for a day. I will absolutely be coming back; the staff were friendly, and the massage made me feel so rejuvenated.

1  Thank Georgia R
"felt great"
"after a long day"
"relaxing experience"

Reviewed 20 April 2013

My husband and I recently visited the Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa in Whistler (Hilton Location) after two full days of snowboarding and I had the best massage of my life! My husband also really enjoyed his massage. The staff were very friendly and professional. The atmosphere was relaxing . We both had the 90 minute Jumu massage which encorporated hot stone and for me deep tissue massage. We had such a great experience that we cannot wait to go back the next time we are in Whistler. Thank you very much to the lovely staff!

1  Thank Dana_Spencer
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I came to Taman Sari spa for my birthday. I chose a royal essential touch treatment package. I feel my skin like a newborn baby. and I love their massage techniques. I felt comfortable and relaxed. I recommend to come to the garden sari spa. Thank you for my therapist & the staff. I had such a good experience for my birthday.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

me and my husband visit in taman sari spa at hilton, we took 1.5 hour massage, the massage was amazing and also the staff so friendly start we come until finish... so relaxing the body i can feeling like i have new body :)

i am definitely come back

2  Thank tinceaja