“Good this time - but great other times”

21 Steps Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
21 Steps Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Whistler
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Stroll
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We had a good dinner here again. To be honest this is our favourite restaurant in whistler. I always rate this place great.
Today the food was just good. I had the pacific cod and it was a little salty. The dressing was a little too tangy. My wife and daughters dishes were very good though -

Write a ReviewReviews (1,426)

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here during a recent trip. Service was good, prices reasonable and food of good quality and plentiful. We shared a starter of nachos with pesto and cheese, then had the salmon linguine and pork.
Lively atmosphere and a good bar.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We sat at the bar..and ordered our drinks and food.. the seafood spag was a huge portion which I did not expect. It was my first meal in Whistler so I was pretty satisfied with the meal. Very fresh prawns and mussels..I highly recommend if anyone has craving for some seafood spag..

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was probably looking forward to this meal the most and was disappointed with the food, nothing special. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is very nice, but the food was just okay. I got the pork/mushroom ravioli and it was so salty and rich, I couldn't eat more than a few bites. My husband got the salmon and it was just okay. I would skip this one, there are other restaurants in whistler that are much better.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Count the steps as you walk in. Ironic? This place is a must try. The food, the service, the atmosphere... The best!