“The most knowledgeable staff!”

Quattro in Whistler
Ranked #43 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Northlands Blvd.
Description: Quattro at Whistler has won over critics, visitors and residents alike with its invitingly warm atmosphere and contemporary Italian cuisine. An award winning wine list awaits every wine lover, from casual wine enthusiasts to the best trained palates. The Restaurant The Venetian interior has two cozy fireplaces and an open kitchen. Hand painted silk chandeliers and warm wood finishes create a passionate environment for a true dining experience. Quattro also features two private dining rooms. Call to inquire.
Tring
“The most knowledgeable staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I was extremely impressed by how well the staff here knew the restaurant menu in great detail. All queries were answered and great suggestions were made. I also liked the fact that our waitress was confident in her suggestions and happy to give the kitchen staff any specific instructions. The food itself was very good, including some very interesting specials. There was a nice atmosphere, not too lively but not too quiet either. An overall, very enjoyable meal.

• Visited February 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Always great to celebrate a special occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is, by far, the best Italian Food that I have had in Whistler. I have been going to this restaurant a few times per year, especially if I am looking to celebrate a special occasion. A birthday, an engagement, friends gathering. The wine list is HUGE, and the serving staff are really friendly and you don't feel rushed. My favorite app'y to share is the RADICCHIO BOCCONCINI. Delicious. Last time I was there was with a few girl friends. We have a vegetarian in the group with dietary restrictions and the server was awesome at suggesting a custom made dish. I had a spicy pasta as my main that was excellent. The gigantic meatball was also delicious. It's crazy big but the flavors were outstanding. I love the atmposphere of this place. Especially on a cold winter's night.

• Visited April 2014
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Part of Tasting Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Quattro was part of tasting tour. We had some spicy pasta. Along with mine I had salmon and my husband had veal. I am not a fan of veal but holy smokes! It was better than the salmon. Never saw a menu since we were part of the tasting tour but the atmosphere was unique and pleasant.

Visited May 2014
Toronto
“Amazing flavours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We came for their April pasta special. The place was busy and a bit chaotic. Thankfully we had a reservation, there were many waiting by the door for a table. Got seated right away, service was spotless.

Everything was great. The sauces for the pastas were deliciously complex and awesome. This is a new staple for any visit to Whistler!

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Gigantic Meatball”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have been going to whistler for over 12 years now and this restaurant is on my 'Must eat at' list. There are healthy portions of pasta and the meal is always delicious. I went for the gigantic meatball this time, which is a lamb and beef meatball filled with cheese on pasta. It was huge and perfect after a day of skiing to fill my stomach.

Visited April 2014