“Wow!”

US$110.63*
and up
Zipline Adventure in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My wife and I brought our 8 year old daughter out to Ziptrek Ecotours to try out Superfly Zipline today....what a blast!! Our tour guides Claire and Dart took their time to clearly explain what to expect on the tour and made everyone feel at ease. There were four lines: two VERY long (over 1km each), and two short/more intense. There was very little walking between starting/end points.

The check-in/registration was easy. They picked us up in Whistler Village and shuttled (A/C equipped shuttle) us up Cougar Mountain (10-15 commute). They have water etc along the way and a snack bar if you want to stick around after your tour. Although they were busy on the mountain the location didn't feel packed and we certainly weren't rushed!

I would completely recommend Ziptrek Ecotours. We saved a bit of money by picking up some gift cards at Costco before hand ($75 for $100 value).

Thanks again and we'll be back for another tour!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I did the Eagle trip today - 5 zip lines - one level up from the bear option. It was great fun and a wonderful experience BUT just be aware that for a 3 hour activity you will spend 5 minutes actually zip lining yourself - about a minute a line. Half an hour is moving from 1 line to the next and the rest of the time is waiting for others. Our guides Matic and Hayley were great and we felt very safe at all times. However at $330 for the 2 of us including the Peak to Peak it is not an inexpensive exercise.

1 Thank Waihua
British Columbia, Canada
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fun, I wish there was more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and I took the bear tour at 9am because it is a cheaper price and we both loved it! The guides were friendly and made sure to follow all safety procedures necessary to ensure our safety. I only wish that there was more zip lining and less talking about nature which was fine too, by the way. Pictures are for sale at the end for 15 dollars for the first print and 10 dollars for each print after that.

Port Perry, Canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My family (husband, 14 yr and 11 yr old and I) took the combination Bear Tour and Peak to Peak gondola tour today and what a blast.

The guides for the Ziptrek Bear Tour (Jan and Jordan) were fantastic - they made us feel completely safe and were informative and a lot of fun.

The tour eased us into longer and steeper zip lines. The zip lines over the Fitzsimmons Creek were completely exhilarating and the walk through the treetops, complete with information about the area, the ecology and wildlife were great.

If you have zip-lined before, you should consider going with the Eagle Tour but the Bear Tour is really good for beginners and for those who are less adventurous.

I will rate the Peak to Peak gondola on a separate post but must say that both activities were incredible on their own and particularly fun as a combination package. We would definitely recommend.

Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“fun fun fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

These guys are the stuff when it comes customer service and zip lining! It was my wife and my first time zip lining! And even though we expected absolute enjoyment in this venture, there were still a few concerns in the back of our minds. We had Bjorn and Kate as our primary guides and Emily was with them under her probational period. All three guides did outstanding! Not only did they make us feel very safe about the venture we were about to partake, they informed us about the natural areas that surrounds us from each zip line points. If you plan to zip line in Whistler, Ziptrek is one company that does a great job!

Visited June 2014