“Good location/acceptable food”

Description: Great Breakfast place
Renton, Washington
“Good location/acceptable food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Breakfast was ok. We arrived right at the beginning of the morning rush and I think the place was a little understaffed (the cook and one server) to handle it so the wait was long. The coffee and water are serve yourself. My omelet was not the best I've ever had but not the worst either, my wife's BC Benedict (eggs Benedict on salmon) looked good though. We got a raspberry muffin to go and it was delicious.

Visited June 2014

Largo, Florida
“Best waffles I've had”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We went there because the hotel we were staying in suggested it as close enough to walk to. Their prices were not great (they were a little more expensive than I like for breakfast). Then, their service was not great. It was not terrible either, but for the small amount of people that were there, it amazed me it wasn't better. The food took a bit to come out (longer than other breakfast places I frequent). Still, it was the best waffle I have had. In fact, we went back the next day because I had to have another one. When my husband and I are on vacation we usually do not go to the same restaurant twice so that we can try different places, but this waffle still has me wanting more a year later. My husband had eggs, toast, and potatoes both mornings and said they were normal (nothing special).

• Visited August 2013
White Rock, Canada
“Eggs with a View”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Any place locals love to take a summer walk down to the pier by the BEAR...stop in at Poultry in Motion for their Raspberry Muffin and Eggs Bennie...

Visited August 2013
White Rock, Canada
“Best breakfast in White Rock”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Not much more to say everything is cooked to perfection, price is good, people are friendly. The only draw back is the seating is quite limited so you may have to wait for a table.

Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“After waiting an hour for our food, my husband asked - did we order breakfast for tomorrow?”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

OMG - the first thing that the server, who was also the cook?, said to our table was 'Just so you know, we are out of chicken and lettuce - so - no salads and nothing with chicken.' What a nice welcome. So, against our better judgement, we hung in there and persevered hoping that all would be OK. So NOT OK. An hour for our food and not a single apology…no mention of 'sorry that it is taken a bit long.' It was almost as though this type of horrid service is what they are known for. We drove in from N. Vancouver to see my husbands aunt ( who was the one who suggested the place ). It was tense and unaccommodating. I would NEVER go back. The food was just OK…only OK. I usually try to find the silver lining - and here - there was none to be found. Save yourself. Go elsewhere and at least be relatively pleased with the service and the food.

• Visited April 2014