Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Colonial Inn(Brandon)
View Hotel
All reviewspool areaoff the menufront deskawesome hotelmultiple shower headscomfortable bedsfree hot breakfastbreakfast vouchersconference facilitiesthe hotel offershot tubstay there againking bedexcellent stayroom was largegreat place to staypleasant surprise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I've stayed at many hotels before, but my experience at the Victoria Inn was definitely superior! There were so many small details which I appreciated; like a laundry machine available for customer use (with detergent even supplied by the front desk), and free movie rentals. The reason for my stay was stressful, but anything I needed the front desk girls would help me out. They were very friendly and helpful, they even let me borrow their scissors. On top of all that this was one of the cheapest places in Brandon. The only draw back was there are no longer rooms with an in-suite hot tub

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate hearing from our customers regarding the good things we are doing and also the areas that we can improve. Thank you for your feedback it is very important to us to help us improve for future guest. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The hotel is a major street, but towards the end so it is quiet. The rooms are very clean and include all the amenities. The restaurant is good and the pool area looked like fun. The staff are very friendly and made us feel at home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stayed at the Victoria Inn in early June as it was the host hotel for a convention I was attending. I found the front desk staff to be lovely and very accommodating. Upon discovering that I was booked into a room that had not been renovated, at my request they graciously moved me to a renovated room. The new rooms are tasteful and clean. It'll be nice when the renos are done. I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room when you're booking.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

This place is so nice. I really don't understand why it's not one of the top ranked places on Brandon. The rooms are really nice, the showers are amazing, they're really fancy I think. The restaurant in the hotel is decent. The staff are friendly. I didn't go in the pool but it looked really nice. And I had my dog with me, and it worked out well. There's a few grassy areas around and a little neighbourhood behind you can walk through.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stayed one night at the Victoria Inn and highly recommend it. The room was clean and spacious. It had a refrigerator in the room which was nice for leftovers from dinner. Beds were super comfortable pillow top mattresses. Super fancy show with water jets all over. I think this room was recently renovated and not all rooms are, but this room was great and a real bargain.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013