“Pleasant stay”

Lethbridge, Canada
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Room very nice.
A second light switch to light the room beyond the door area would be nice.
Bathroom light not very bright, but OK.
Breakfast not included with the room due on line booking, but I knew that.
I had a room next to the pool. The noise would make going to bed early a problem.
Shower included a learning curve
Really pleasant stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Alberta62
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for your comments, I am happy you had a pleasant stay and your comment are appreciated. Without feedback from our customers we would not know improvements we can make. I hope next time you are in the Brandon area you will choose to stay with the Victoria Inn again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

In Brandon on business. Our organization booked us all into the Victoria Inn. Was very pleasantly surprised at the upgrades that have happened since my last stay there some time ago. Services was fast and friendly, even though it was a busy Friday night. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet, even though it had a balcony that faced the pool. Slept like a baby. Bathroom very modern....lovely shower once I figured it out, but much fancier than I'm used to...took a few cool blasts of water to the face before I got it figured, but it was a good waker-upper!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate hearing from our customers regarding the good things we are doing and also the areas that we can improve. Thank you for your feedback it is very important to us to help us improve for future guest. We look forward to your return visit.

Winkler, Canada
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went to the Victoria Inn with a few friends to celebrate a university graduation. I had already read the reviews so I knew there was no complimentary breakfast with an online booking with expedia (which we were just fine with considering our savings on the room). Unlike some reviews I had read, I found our room was excellently clean! No complaints at all. The staff was very friendly, we used their text service to ask any questions we had an received prompt responses. The best part was, as we had a poolside room, the hot tub was only ten steps away. The in-room fridge that came with our room kept our snacks fresh, a very good stay! Would definitely come again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 4 June 2014

Ponoka, Canada
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great Place, great value. Stayed here before and would stay again. Helpful, friendly staff and wonderful large modern rooms. Very clean. Loved the spa like shower in the bathroom. 34th Street Grill had tasty food at decent prices. Made our stay in Brandon a very pleasant one.

• Stayed May 2014
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 22 May 2014

Brandon, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

It's an average inn. Found a deal online on expedia and wasn't aware that customers wouldn't receive breakfast vouchers because of online registration. Was an alright night. The radio located in our room kept going off full volume at the middle of the night. Difficult to adjust. One night was enough.

• Stayed May 2014
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for your comments. It is very important to hear comments from are guest, it helps us improve for the future. Regarding the breakfast on Expedia it does state the breakfast is at an extra cost. I also would like to apologize for the difficulty with the clock radio. If you have any another comments feel free to call me, as we would like to be able to improve for the future.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Definitely not great . One might stay for the Brandon fair . Mattresses were too hard and pillows were like bags of nothing. No remote in room when we went to watch TV. Called for staff to bring one , 15 min goes by and nothing . Why a TV with no remote ? Went down to desk and only one staff working . Went in the morning for continental breakfast , was good but only to be told that ours wasn't included because we booked on line . Not great .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Rhams
BrentMiller, General Manager at Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for the comments, we appreciate hearing about our service positive or negative. When there are problem we like to be able to address them so they do not continue in to the future. Feel free to contact me about the problem you had with your stay, we never want things like that to happen and will do everything in our power in insure they do not.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times as its apart of our approved business hotel list so my hands are tied. Every room I have stayed in has black mold in the showers around tub line to tiles. I have travelled with my other counterparts that have same experiance. The desk does not ask how your stay was and have done nothing in the 3 years I have told them about "black mold" and i have even taken pictures and showed front desk. The other issue with hotel is they accept dogs, I am dog lover but, if the guest is not in thier room and dog continually barks the customer support will not enter room to stop dog.

Room Tip: Unless you can deal with black mold i have not found a room that differs and I have stayed in approx...