“room charge for a cancellation/ check your statements”
Review of Canad Inns Brandon

and 1 more site!
Canad Inns Brandon
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Brandon
vancouver island
“room charge for a cancellation/ check your statements”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

cancelled my pending stay at the canad inns in brandon for a june stay of three nights, my statement came through and had a posting of a 140.00 charge on my credit card. i spoke with a very polite customer service agent at the hotel by phone who informed me that instead of having me booked in for 3 nights they had me booked for 3 rooms for one night, that resulted in the failure to cancel the room charge. our phone call was concluded with her recognizing the hotels error and informing me the charge would be reversed, although excellent follow up by the staff regarding this matter, another example of my decison to not stay with this chain in the future. after 2 months the canad inns continue to haunt me.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank chitown1845

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was driving through Canada and stayed here overnight. The best part of my experience was the new and wonderful bed. The restaurant is a friendly, regular place with Moosehead among its dozen taps. A separate bar is great for single folks like me. There are free newspapers and parking is easy. None of the three cash machines were functional during my stay. Ice machine worked well.

Room Tip: It may be good to know that the hotel has 8 stories if that is of interest. There are two elevators...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just to let the kids swim! They love the water slide because it is so fast. The pool was a good size and hot tub for adults. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Kinda weird getting to the pool but it was ok after we figured out how to get to it.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed in Canad Inns on a one night business trip. Great place, I checked in around 5 pm but was able to do a late checkout. The food was excellent, I tried two of their outlets. However, I have to say the kids pizza was just a pass - I paired it with my lunch.

I was on the top floor so I cannot complain about any noise, but maybe the view on the other side of the hotel is better that what I had. I would say the elevators had a pungent smell or stale smoke and sweat. Maybe a air fresher every now and then will not hurt.

I will recommend this property to others.

Room Tip: Probably the higher floors are better, go to the restaurants and pick the food yourself or they will...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I was here on a cross Canada trip, and my father suggested it. Close to the fairgrounds and a short drive from the city core, the location is good. We had to get two Queen beds even though it was only me and my girl, due to availability. The bed was comfy, though the room was a bit expensive.

The pool was great though. If I had kids, this would have been a great place to stay for them. The restaurant was average, and the rooms were nice. Though we would look around if I we came back as a couple, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. If we ever bring kids though, this is a great place with something for everyone.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The hotel was overall average. However, I was unfortunate enough to spend a Friday night here. The club attached to the hotel played music so loudly that our floor in our room, on the 7th floor, was vibrating. I called the front desk and their only solution was to send up ear plugs. I was extremely unimpressed and had a sleepless night. Absolutely never returning!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Jenessa177

Travellers are raving about these Brandon hotels

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect, there weren't too many photos to find and reviews were vague. We came for a volleyball tournament and opted to stay in what we hoped was a "nicer" hotel away from the other team crowds. The hotel was more money than others but very conveniently located (driving) to anywhere in the town.

The hotel rooms themselves were comfortable and spacious. Pool area was fun and enjoyable for my little guys. Our stay was brief but our overall experience positive.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family