“A good night's sleep”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Thompson
The Pas, Canada
“A good night's sleep”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My recent stay was a business trip. I had not slept well the night before and was looking forward to a good nights sleep. The bed was great and I woke refreshed and ready to face a difficult day. Clean, well maintained and safe. Will stay again when I am in Thompson on vacation or for business.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pat S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thompson, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank You LauraS for the great review on Trip Advisor,
We are pleased to know that you found our hotel to offer exactly what we strive to provide which is friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds! Thank you again for your time and feedback and we certainly hope to see you again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Check in went smoothly - The front desk person was able to accommodate my request for a room on the main floor, close to an exit. Coffee, cookies and fresh fruit at the Front Desk was a nice touch! Room was very clean, bed comfortable, linens - sparkling white, no bedbugs (I always check!), all the usual amenities - microwave, fridge, ironing board, iron, alarm clock, etc. A nice touch was the Front Desk calling during the evening to make sure I was happy and had everything I needed.

Hot breakfast (Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, muffins, waffles, cereal, fruit, coffee & juices was very much appreciated as the only restaurant nearby is not open for Breakfast.

All things considered, a very enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: No suggestions other than the Hotel was fully booked midweek, so if you plan on staying here, make y...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Pat S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thompson, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank You Merrill H for your concise and meaningful review. It was wonderful of you to take the time out of your day to provide it. I am delighted that you were able to enjoy your stay, our hotel, and our employees. In a very succinct way you were able to hit most of the key factors of what we are and what we strive to be. We look forward in seeing you again.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed for one night because I had a meeting to attend. I was pleasantly surprised by the room. There was a bed as well as a love seat which was nice. A hot breakfast was available, not bad but could use more variety. There was a waffle maker, eggs, bacon, bread and muffins. Two kinds of juice (I'm not a coffee drinker).

My one issue was the room. I'm not sure if it was my room specifically but every time someone turned on a tap or shower I could hear the water running through the walls. That constantly woke me up at night. Also, the cable selection wasn't great. Besides that, the room itself was very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Pat S, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Thompson, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you Francisca for your recent stay with us, and thank you for your comments as well about our rooms. I apologize to you for the issue with hearing the water running. We appreciate all feedback, as it helps us gain a better knowledge of what our guests have come to expect from our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
The Pas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

It's making me do a review. I have no interest in doing a review. The other questions cover everything off. This part is so annoying I feel like going through the entire survey again and docking a level right across the board. This should have used up enough credits now for me to move on.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank You Jim for your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward in seeing you again.