“Quality has decreased”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
“Quality has decreased”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We have been customers for almost 5 years (since we moved to the SE corner of the city). 90% of the time we order Diana's Supreme. The quality of the pizza received during the first three years was great. The quality of the pizza received the last year and a half was not so great. I am not comparing Diana's pizza to pizza from other establishments. I am comparing it to the pizza they originally produced back in 2009 - 2012 (estimated). When picked up my last order (the last Tuesday in February); I advised the employee in the reduction in quality of the supreme pizza (as the last e-mail had indicted they were looking for feedback) the employee was defensive and indicated that my problem must be because I can't see the first layer of cheese the put on. I indicted I was not comparing them to other pizza places, just commenting on the change/drop in quality of their own product, which then results in the change/drop in the amount of orders we place.

• Visited February 2014

Mississauga
“Loved it”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

took my wife here because she saw it on "you've gotta eat here" on the food network.
pizza was great, we had the diana's special on moosehead thin crust and couldn't ask for better.
I've eaten pizza around the world (including Naples, Italy) and have to say this is one of my favorites. prices are fair, service is good, atmosphere is average, but the food is awesome.
recommend and will visit again if even back in Winnipeg

• Visited February 2014
Parksville, Canada
“Better reviews than food”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We saw Diana's Gourmet Pizza on You Gotta Eat here. Looked awesome and worth a try. On a trip to Winnipeg to visit my daughter last March I made a point of trying this place. We ordered on line, drove about 15 minutes (we had been told it would be ready in 20 min) then waited about another 20 minutes for it. Very busy take out side. The TV program showed gourmet yummy pizza but that's not what we received. It was just ok, the bottom was quite burnt and for 70 bucks for 2 pizza's really wasn't worth it. We had the Kung Pao pizza as recommended by YGEH and one of the other specialty pizza's. I was actually disappointed because it looked so good on TV. My daughter and her fiancé weren't really impressed and haven't had it again. Too bad it didn't live up to the hype. Sorry.

• Visited March 2013
Canada
“Average!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I'm an avid YGTEH watcher and I like to travel to the spots he has been to and experience the great food. While on a trip to Winnipeg I went to Diana's with high hopes. Not to say it tasted bad but it wasn't amazing either! It was just a normal pizza. Not sure it was worth the price. It is good pizza but not worth the hype.

Visited September 2013
Manitoba
“Pizza was good. That's where it stops.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Ate here in a group of 6. Like the title says, the pizza was really good. I don't know if its any better than other establishments though. Especially for the price. The restaurant itself feels pretty strip mall sterile. Lacks an atmosphere. The service was slow, because there was only one server for the whole restaurant. The bathrooms also hadn't been cleaned in a while. Overall it wasn't a great experience.

• Visited August 2013