“Excellent service. Average food.”
Review of Lucky Koi Express

Lucky Koi Express
Ranked #923 of 1,757 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed 7 December 2010

First, the service was exceptional. The young woman who answered the phone was very helpful and polite. After she suggested an entree, she took my address for delivery. She recognized the address as a hotel and asked if I would need utensils. I thought this was a nice touch. The delivery guy was extremely polite and thanked me almost too many times. Unfortunately, the food was only average. I tried the Honey Spiced Chicken on the recommendation from another reviewer. It certainly wasn't a bad meal, but just average in my opinion. I was traveling on business in Winnipeg so just wanted something quick delivered. The meal left me satisfied but not overly impressed.

Reviewed 22 May 2010

my favourite is the szechaun chicken or the beef! they have the best fried rice. if you order it you have to get their special fried rice.!!!! great prices! too bad they don't have a dine in.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Their honey spice chicken is my favourite. <3
They do not have a dining area, take out and delivery only.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook