“Great Restaurant going downhill”
Review of Sushi Park

Sushi Park
Ranked #1,013 of 1,712 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This quaint little place used to be a family favourite but the poor service and quality of food during the last few visits has certainly lowered my opinion of Sushi Park. It appears as if take out food is their main source of income so eat in service is near non existent. The last three times I have had to ask for menus, take my order up to the waitresses and wait a long time for the food to come. The sushi has gone from great to average, especially the last visit where the rolls were not tight and firm, as soon as you picked them up they fell apart, and the fish was definitely not fresh. Sushi Park used to have great sushi, and wonderful personal service, maybe they should hire another waitress and sushi chef to keep up the service and customers. One more chance and I will be looking for another sushi place. It would be a shame to lose such a once great family restaurant due to being under staffed.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We love the tempura yams and vegetables at this sushi restaurant in Charleswood. If you go at lunch on a tight schedule its best to order ahead. The bento boxes are a great choice at a great price.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

This is still my favourite sushi place. There are few good places in Charleswood. If you like sushi, this is it!

Reviewed 21 February 2011

I have been to a hundred different Sushi restaurants easily. I've even served at one of the best in the city. We tried this place because it's close to my Mom-in-laws. What a gem! I was soooooo pleasantly surprised! The quality was great, the flavour was mmmmmmm amazing! And the service was very friendly and prompt. The volcano roll was fabulous which wasn't a surprise but what did astonish me was how delicious the Calamari roll was. It doesn't look like anything special, but the flavour was incredible. A couple more honourable mentions are the Soft Shell Crab roll and the Yam roll.

Reviewed 8 October 2010

My husband and I are regulars of sushi Park in Charleswood Mall. The sushi is always fresh, and melts in your mouth with every bite. The portions are very generous, and prices are extremely reasonable. Rolls can vary from $2.99 - $10.99, most around the $4.00-$5.00 range. A couple of my favorite rolls are the Volcano and Catepillar. It’s a must try if you love sushi!