“We Enjoyed Our Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 23 April 2011

Our 1st stay at The Quality Inn in Winnipeg. There on a business trip from the states. It is a very nice hotel. I believe they said it was just renovated. But I must say are stay was nice and comfortable. he stass was very helpful and courteous. I found it to be a great value. Close to Toronto too.

Reviewed 22 April 2011

I flew in from Los Angeles to meet with people for the new Canadian Museum for Human Rights, under construction in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The hotel was recommended to me
but no one at the hotel - front desk or anywhere spoke Spanish.

Reviewed 4 April 2011

The beautiful Quality Inn & Suites in Winnipeg. I live in Toronto, me and my family were visited in Quality Inn & Suites in Winnipeg for a wedding over a weekend. I'm very glad because the Staff was friendly and checked in and out quickly. I ate delicious meals with my family. In my room I love to be in my room very much because I like the fridge the full of food and snack. we had nice saturday night dinner at the Forks tourist region, The hotel was not far away from downtown and shopping malls so i can easily shopped. because of my experiences in your hotel it is easily for mo to recommend the hotel to others and would stay
again.

Reviewed 2 April 2011

After having gone through a year of college with basically no leisure time. I decided to give myself a vacation and decided to go to "Quality Inn Suites"
I will never regret coming here. TYhe service is phenomenal! And the prices are very low without sacrificing room quality . This hotel is a must go to if you are in the Winnipeg Area!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Excellent stay, clean, comfortable beds, great breakfast selection. It was nice to see that this hotel is well taken care of and the staff were very friendly. I would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2011

I have extended family all over the world and just before christmas my cousin had her wedding which we 20 plus family memers were looking forward to. It was a very big event for us and my family members from all over the world visited Winnipeg for this moment. Most of the members stayed in the hotel and we requested rooms besides each other on quiet section which they gladly accomodated for us. The staff members were very friendly and at times joined us in the celebration. Since my cousin is staunch Christain, the night before her wedding she was very nervous and the staff members went out of their way to make her comfortable and the staff hugged and cajoled her.
The kids were noisy but the hotel had many facilities like the swimming pools, 32 inch LCD tv and it also had Golf Simulator! Moreover we headed to musuem near by to take the children there. We stayed for 2 weeks and in these 2 weeks we felt we were treated like a royal family! I sure had lots of memories in this Quality Castle which made us feel like Royal families. The wedding was in the hotel and we had great time there and the service was FANTASTIC! The settings were immaculately done, the catering was great and my aunt was for the first time at ease else she has the habit of running around and taking the charge! This is her only daughter and seeing her comfortable and happy we were ALL Happy. A happy experience which I will not forget. The vaule for the price was amazing compared to the service and the quality they provided. THANK YOU Quality Inn Winnipeg Staff and Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 7 January 2011

We were visiting Quality Inn Winnipeg with family over last Christmas, we're from Edmonton Alberta, It was a long drive really. Well, the hotel's Staff were so friendly, approachable, as well as the place was convenient to st vital shopping center. Kids
love the Pan Am swimming pool so much which was just down grant street not far away.

Surely, we will be coming back to Winnipeg once the new Museum - Canadian Museum for Human rights opens and the hotel is relatively near by or at least for the kids they can take the City of Winnipeg public transit bus if they want to go back a couple of times. It's really a suitable place for relaxing with family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family