“Good stay”

Ranked #38 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
“Good stay”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We stayed here for 1 night last weekend and it was ok. The (king) room was clean (but a bit dated) and the staff was friendly. I like the fact that there was a fridge in the room and that wifi is for free.
The only thing we noticed was that the rooms were noisy, when people walked and talked in the hallway you could easily hear them. It didn't keep us awake but I guess if you're sensitive to that it would bug you.
We didn't have breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Teeppeltje

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Kenora, Canada
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel to take in a convention in Winnipeg. The staff was courteous and friendly. The furnishings were adequate we had a king size bed and a twin sofa couch that could be a small bed if needed. Didn't get a fridge though which I thought they could add to the rooms The hot breakfast was better than most, my husband was happy with the selections. I would definitely book this hotel again

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 2013PlayaVida
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 1 April 2013

It was so nice and welcoming coming into this Inn after a terrible road trip. The front desk Lady; Valerie, was absolutly the most friendlyiest and most helpful hotel receptionest I have ever met. We arrived well after midnight and we were so tired but seeing her cheerful face when we came in was great. She was very welcoming and also made my dog the happyest boy as well. If I am ever in the Winnipeg area ever again, I will definatly be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Had the chance to stay at this Quality Inn and Suites for 12 nights on business. I wasn't disappointed. The room was spacious, the staff helpful and every morning an excellent hot breakfast. Carol was amazing! Would definitely consider this place again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Patrick M
Gillam, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I would like to express my gratitude towards the very professional and friendly staff and especially the general manager, Ginna Sapohznik.
This hotel has a very good geographical location. For instance, 10 min from Downtown, 15 min to the Airport, 15 min to the football stadium, etc.
This hotel has very reasonable room rates and very convenient needs, such as a complimentary breakfast (similar to homemade), a free high speed internet, laundry services, a restaurant that offers a decent menu with a full bar and so on.
We have been staying in this hotel often for many years and we were satisfied every single time.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank RomanLisak2013
Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I was fortunate enough to call the Quality Inn on Pembina my temporary home for 4 weeks. First off, the hotel has a great atmosphere! Sure there are no sweeping views, but downtown Winnipeg (and its many sights) is an easy 10 minutes away, and for those blustery days, the Winn City Pub offers a decent menu with a full bar with no need to leave the building. It comfortably accommodated myself and my co-workers after many a long days work. The highlight of my visit however was Carol, the unbelievably friendly weekday breakfast hostess. She always welcomed us with a smile and was eager to accommodate our needs. Truth is, it's just nice to start your day with a friendly face when you're so far away from home and missing family. The Quality Inn made me feel comfortable for my entire stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fuss-free place to stay while visiting the 'Peg.

Room Tip: Obviously I would suggest a room as far from the elevators as possible because, as in any other hote...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Tanya W
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Whenever we visit Winnipeg we always stay here, and I would definitely recommend this Quality Inn to all of my friends. The rooms are very clean and bright, all updated and awesome. There is a bar connected to the hotel, and the staff there are very courteous and fun! Great service! The front desk staff were extremely polite and very helpful, especially one young woman (I believe her name was Adi). There is also breakfast at the hotel, which we had every morning. It was always stocked and fresh and the woman running the breakfast was also super kind and awesome.

Overall this is a wonderful hotel, and I would definitely definitely recommend staying here! We don't go anywhere else when in Winnipeg.

Room Tip: Get a room facing downtown for a wonderful view!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple