“Front desk personnel”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 2 August 2013

As a citizen of Winnipeg I didn't stay at the hotel. However I had dealings with it.

Recently I had the misfortune of losing my cellphone. Thanks to the involvement of Siamack and Keith I was able to not only retrieve it but also to thank the person staying at the hotel who found my phone.

While there I decided to take a tour in case visiting relatives needed a place to stay. I found the rooms that I saw to be clean with ample space.

Keep up the good work!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The hotel is lovely but the breakfast selection is second to none! Carol goes above and beyond to deliver a delicious breakfast, hot and yummy with an excellent variety. Waffles, eggs,bacon, muffins, toast, fruit, yogurt, coffee and juices! We will be back!

Room Tip: Go for a room overlooking Pembina Highway
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We stayed here during our trip across Canada. The staff was courteous. Amenities were great, especially the fitness center. Everything was also clean. We were pleased with our stay. Patti, the manager, was helpful. The breakfast was decent. Dining rooms were clean and organized. For the most part, the rooms were quiet. Some of the folks staying a few doors nearby had children that they were unable to discipline. The children went in and out of the door slamming and opening the door to amuse themselves early in the morning while their parents stood by and did nothing. The cleaning people were also a bit loud as they went from room to room. The cleaning people did not ask these folks to please discipline the children.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Winnipeg, found this to be a great experience, nice clean rooms, great service, very good prices. The restaurant was one of better ones we're been to, attached to a hotel. Thank you Valerie for all the help you've given us that turned our stay into such a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I was staying in this hotel for many times already and I’m strongly recommending it. Good prices, fabulous location, excellent customers care and of course a very good breakfast lounge managed by Carol. Nice clean tables, testy food and always friendly professional customer services.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LRV2099
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I had decided to stay within walking distance of an elderly relative, so this is why I chose Quality Inn. I was able to walk the 20 minutes each way to see her daily as I did not rent a car. It would have been convenient if the hotel had carried bus tickets or stamps as there are no shops, drugstores or food stores near the hotel. It is difficult if you arrive by plane as I did and not by car. You have to do all your initial shopping by taxi until you are organized. Although the hotel room had a fridge, the fridge basically stayed empty because there were no food shops nearby. There are lots of good eateries in the area, but it would have been nice to be able to purchase some of my own food. I tried room service once, but the food arrived to the 4th floor, uncovered, carried by the kitchen staff. Not too appetizing. There was an excellent breakfast served each morning; the staff was always excellent; the room was kept totally clean. But unless you have your own car, it can be problematic.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I was staying at this hotel because I had work getting done where I live, there was this employee Val who helped me when I needed some directors and was so kind. The place was clean, and my room was great! There is a place to eat attached as well. Great location for bus services too!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo