“Nice stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 64 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Clean room and very good quality/price ratio
Hot and cold Breakfast Buffet was included with good variety
Very good reception for the free WIFI in the room.
Good service at reception.
You have to drive to get downtown
Would return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I only found two negatives with my room, one the noise from Pembina Highway can be heard through the windows, ask for a room at the back of the hotel and the wifi in my room kept dropping, so I had to keep logging in, otherwise I had a fine stay.

The hotel room was a nice size for one person. It had a mini fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. There was a little sitting area with an arm chair and ottoman. The bathroom is quite small but was functional.

I didn't try the breakfast but did go look at it, there are no proteins available. The restaurant was not available for dinner I had to go to the bar to get something to eat, so if you are travelling with children be aware of this.

I choose this hotel based on its location to a function I was attending and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back of the hotel or you will hear the traffic on Pembina Hwy all night long.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

After cancelling 2 other places - not knowing the city - I was extremely happy with this "shot in the dark". The hotel offered every amenity I needed. It was clean, quiet and well situated. The most noteworthy issue for me was the professional and accommodating staff. In particular, Valerie (front desk night staff) was a pleasure. She was not only kind and friendly - she was very helpful to us. Great impression made - will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Mine was great!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We spent one night at this hotel during the sale of our home. The hotel has been recently renovated. We booked a suite which was very large. The room itself was very average. The suite had a strange layout so that if you were in the living room area you had to walk all the way through the bedroom to use the washroom. As soon as the housekeeping staff came onto the floor to begin work it was very loud. We could hear everything happening outside of the room in the room. When we showered in the morning the water was very brown. As a former resident of Winnipeg I know that this is a city problem but still very off-putting in a hotel room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel has been recently updated. Approx. 5 min from Downtown. Room was reasonable and parking was easy. The only negative is I could clearly hear anyone was walked/ talked in the hallway that passed my room. Otherwise for the $$ I paid, not bad and the staff were good to me.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been staying at this hotel in Winnipeg for business purposes. The location is close to where I need to be also only a few minute drive to downtown. The staff at this hotel do a very good job to make sure the guest are happy. The hotel is clean, breakfast area clean and lounge food is good.
Hotel its self is average. Staff on the other hand are above average (Siamack) always meets me with a professionalism and friendly welcome. Dave D. Ontario

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was ok. I was not sure about the area but all was fine. There are lots of signs to not leave valuables in your car. Room was ok. Breakfast was fine. I' D go back for $70 again but not over $100.It is relatively centrally located

• Stayed: June 2014