“The standard has been set! A must stay hotel!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 16 February 2010

Wow!

This hotel has set the standard for Winnipeg hotels! I often stay in downtown Winnipeg for business however most of the rooms were sold out, and the hotels that still had rooms had CRAZY rates therefore I decided to stay at this hotel which is was only a two minute drive from downtown. The rate was cheaper, the service was top notch, the rooms were modern with what seemed to be newer furnishing and decor. Instead of paying an extra $20 for a breakfast package which I usually get at my hotel downtown the lovely lady at the front desk informed me that a free breakfast was served in the morning (compliments to the chef by the way).

Tough times like this, is what keeps hotels like yours in business! Keep up the great work my reservation is already made for next week when I'm back in for work again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 February 2010

We had to take our son to Winnipeg to catch a flight to Cancun. We had a terrible storm and unable to get back home so ended up storm stayed in WInnipeg and ended up staying at the Quality Inn. In spite of the bad weather we could not have asked for a better selection. They offered a great free breakfast and we did not have to leave the hotel to enjoy some time in their lounge and played a game of pool. The rooms were spotless and the beds were so comfy we didnt get up until quite late the next morning. this just helped to make a bad situation with the weather much easier by having a good quality hotel with some great service.!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2010

I am a 23 years old tripper from Toronto Ontario. One of my memorable trip was when I stayed on this hotel which a friend recommended. The hotel is very accommodating. The warm welcome of the staff and very relaxing atmosphere of the hotel which makes me feel like I'm home.
The architectural structure and interior of the hotel is awesome. It has amenities that will suite your needs. It has high speed internet access for tech. people. Lovely restaurant for food lovers,very nice entertainment place, pub for party people like me, convenient room for business matters and different room choices that you'll surely love. Next time I visit here, ill surely invite my family and friends to come along.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank mytripz23
Reviewed 29 November 2009

I am a busy businessman that lives in Edmonton, Alberta. I checked-in to this hotel last month because we had a company sales training. I work for Fort Garry Bus Manufacturing Plant which was not too far from this hotel. Our training should have last for three days only, however, I extended my stay because I loved the facilities they offered here.

The hotel has a huge television, a comfortable desk to do my important paper works, and an ironing board whenever I needed to iron my office clothes. This hotel offers free breakfast but be sure that you are on their registered visitors. There are nearby restaurants that you could go to forget your job and enjoy relaxing in privacy.

I will definitely come back here to unwind all the worries I’m suffering in life but I will make sure that I’ll bring more new friends with me. I want to share them all the good things I’ve experience in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2009

I was invited to my close friend's wedding that day, the party got a little over time so, we decided not to go home and just checked-in in a hotel. We were recommended to stay in this hotel by the bride herself. The hotel was just a few minutes from downtown, easy to find and really accessible. We got a room—good price and it’s clean, I can tell it by the way it smells. I usually get my nose itchy when the place is dusty and I was glad that the room we got didn’t mess up my mood.

I love the quick service they have. We asked for two additional pillows, and thank god they responded fast enough because we were really sleepy. Moreover, the attendant gave us 3 pillows plus an extra blanket. We were delighted because we definitely had a great sleep after an exhausting day. I'll sure take a visit again, it's a good spot for vacation.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sherry0117
Reviewed 25 September 2009

stayed at the extended stay rooms and was fairly happy with the amenities and the service I received from the staff. Location is relatively central, on Pembina Highway, and its not far from downtown. And aside from a decent restaurant at the hotel, we found several chain restaurants nearby, plus there is a shopping mall close by the hotel. Will stay there again for sure.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2009

My name is Simon from Kenya. I stayed at the Quality Inn suites for a couple of days as I was finishing up a series of courses for my graduate studies at the University of Manitoba- Fort Garry Campus.

The suites are spacious and well served with all necessary amenities including wifi internet that is all free. They serve continental dishes with a taste for everyone. .

Their staff are very hospitable and they made me feel like staying more an more.

The Quality Inn is within walking distance from many Winnipeg restaurants including Mc Donalds , Subway and many others.

I'll definitely come back soon.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business