The hotel is on very busy route 90 - very hard to get to during rush hour traffic. Parking was good and the hotel clerk was very nice. NO free movies, no digital TV, and no pool - all of which were advertised on their website. The room was modern but not the cleanest - the carpets were stained in some spots and dirty. Would I recommend this hotel - NO - will I come back again - probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Winnipeg James Armstrong Int’l Airport (1.2 km), the Country Inn & Suites is a short commute to major attractions: Winnipeg Art Gallery (4.8 km), Downtown – The Exchange District (6.7 km), Polo Park Centre (2.3 km), and the Farmer’s Market (7.9 km). With the Winnipeg prairie skies as your backdrop, 75 comfortable and spacious rooms feature a mini fridge, free WiFi, in-room coffee maker and flat-screen TV. Upgrade to a Suite Room to enjoy the addition of an adjoining living room, wet bar and sofa bed. Pet-friendly rooms are available upon request. Rest easy at the Country Inn & Suites. Grab a free cookie and cup of coffee upon check-in and a book from the Read It & Return Lending Library. Complimentary hot breakfast is standard in the lobby each morning. A 24-hour Business Centre is located in the lobby for your convenience. A Fitness Centre, free parking and Coin Laundry are available. Eco-Friendly, rated with 3 Green Keys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Winnipeg, MB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Winnipeg
- Country Inn & Suites Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Country Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Country Inn