Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Queen Bee Hotel(Winnipeg)
Capri Motel(Winnipeg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskvlt loungehot tubroom servicebusiness hotelfitness roombusiness trippleasant stayupon checkgreat sleepexcellent staybeds were very comfortableeasy accessvery nice hotelstarwoodperimeterstadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were welcomed by an aloof manner but chose to ignore it because we'd been travelling for many hours and were tired. However, when we reached our room we were very disappointed. We'd been given a room normally provided to people with health service companions so it had a door linked to the room next door. That wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact we could hear every detail of the program they were watching. After a somewhat drawn out complaint we were given a key to another room. Here when I went to use the bathroom I found that someone had urinated and left it un-flushed. Obviously, someone else had been unhappy with the room which we'd been given and moved elsewhere. Too tired to move again we settled for the view of a car park and LCBO. The good point for the hotel was its convenient proximity to restaurants and down-town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed at the Four Points the weekend of April 19. The hotel is in a nice locatiion on a major road in South Winnipeg in the "burbs". It is surrounded by many chain restaurants and malls. There's a Wal-Mart down the road.

The rooms are nicely appointed as I would expect. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

this is my sixth time staying here. The room is very clean. There is a refrigerator and microwave. When you arrive at the airport, you just make a phone call for shuttle which is very prompt. The check in and out is very quick
I do Polar Bear photography and I always stay here at Four Points for my stay in Winnipeg

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 427BeatleBob
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We rented a suite for the night after a late night of air travel. The suite was very nice, modern, updated. Spacious and great sleeping area. However the cost of the suite would warrant such a nice room. The bathroom was very dated. The tub looked to be about 20 years old with a nice vanity. I was disappointed and rated the hotel average as there were no amenities, no breakfast, no perks of staying at the hotel or in a suite. At the Sheraton Toronto you get access to a VIP area, free use of the pool and other attributes I expect of a luxury hotel. Overall staff were friendly and the room as nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed here Feb. 27, 2014. I received a warm welcome as I checked in, complete with an amazing upgrade! Thank you so very much! Front desk was very accommodating and sent extra bottled water to my room which, by the way, was the Presidential Suite! WOW! Complete with a double jacuzzi, this room was fit for royalty! Two flat screen TV's, and a gorgeous fireplace viewable from both sides, and a lovely walk-in shower made my mouth drop! I didn't use the exercise room on this occasion, but have used it other times and found it to be excellent. I have never used the pool or hot tub but they have always looked inviting in the past.

The location is approximately 1 km from the south perimeter, so is easily accessible. There is a Shopper's Drug Mart and a Safeway close-by.

I enjoyed immensely. Salmon filet with asparagus, red peppers, and beets tasted and looked amazing! Service at supper was excellent, and always has been in the past.

I had an issue with my room service breakfast. It was the breakfast omelette with 3 toppings instead of 2, at my request, and no toast or potatoes, again at my request. It arrived with an incorrect topping which I did not order. I called front desk and was connected to the kitchen.

I was disappointed that the waitress actually returned to my room, and brought my order sheet to my room, saying that it was MY NOTE that she mistook for a check mark on the item that I did not want. This order sheet was soaked in someone else's coffee since I had not ordered nor received coffee! That alone was a turn-off. I thought the customer was always right!

The second omelette arrived, but this time, the veggies were all 100% raw - never even seen the skillet!!! Apparently my request for cayenne pepper went by the wayside. Oh well!

When I explained this issue to front desk, all I got was, "Oh, they must have been busy in the kitchen." By the way, as I discovered, when a room is booked with breakfast included, that does not include room service. And there is a 15% tip built into room service.

I would stay here again, but would not have breakfast here. Dinner, on the other hand, is exceptionally great!

Room Tip: Corner suite is huge and sunny!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business