Wow what a disappointment... I worked hard with the other Four Points to get into this one and it was really disappointing.
Staff at the front desk was fine but, nothing that differentiated them like the other hotel!!
I needed to park the car (a rental) and they have a whole process for parking the car and the need for your plate number, etc. and then getting into the garage felt like you were going into some sort of government building... Wow...
Got into the room and it looked like the tile, a couple of pieces in the middle of the bathroom were loose and the rest was pulling away from the floor. Then I made the mistake of looking at the tub floor and there was some red residue on it???? Fortunately it was a one day trip, one night trip... Really would like to see Winnipeg in the summer months (month) to understand what I am missing...
Sorry, don't think I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 149 guest rooms and suites, the Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport is adjacent to the airport (YWG) and offers guests a free 24 hour shuttle service to the terminals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- Sheraton Winnipeg
- Four Points Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Sheraton
- Winnipeg Four Points