When the new terminal was built in Winnipeg, and the new Lakeview Hotel built along side, I thought Sheraton would knock this sucker down like the old terminal. Who would stay there with the new hotel so close, and so many new hotels a short taxi ride or a free shuttle service available. I found out the reason why it remains, United Airlines. When they regularly cancel flights, its the hotel they choose to give you a voucher for.
The carpets in the hallways are frayed, carpets in the room was worn, and the wall patches are obvious. In the bathroom, there are mysterious black deposits/growths in or under the silicone. I was reluctant to look too closely. The tub is stained and worn. On the plus side, the shower was good. The bed was likely new and comfortable with quality linens. The large LG TV was a pleasure, and the cable may be HD.
The restaurant was good with a great waiter, and has tipped my 2 stars to a bare 3 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 150 guest rooms and suites, the Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport is adjacent to the airport (YWG) and provides guests with a free 24 hour shuttle service to the terminal. There are also the Gateway Restaurant and Lounge as well as the Four Points Sports Bar and 24 hour room service for our guest's convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel Winnipeg
- 4 Points By Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
- Sheraton Winnipeg
- Four Points Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Four Points
- Winnipeg Sheraton