“clean beautiful” 4 of 5 bubbles

calgary
“clean beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

best super 8 we stayed at & had fun and breakfast was good =

Staff very accomodating and helped us when we had serious car trouble and had to stay an extra day while chrysler dealer repaired our car while waiting for parts to be flown into Winnipeg

Room Tip: by phone 1800 number
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
THANK YOU for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that our staff were accomodating. Have a SUPER summer!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Spruce Grove, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Near the edge of town, nice quiet location but with plenty nearby .. walked over to Earl's to dine (they messed up my order so because I had to wait my full meal and drink was free, fabulous way to end another full day of driving) .. room was clean, AC worked .. had a great sleep and was on my way with a light breakfast to go .. good value.

Room Tip: all great rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
THANK YOU for taking the time to share your feedback. Have a GREAT summer!
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were happy with our room, it was clean & bright. We arrived in Winnipeg later in the day. The girl at the desk was awesome. When I asked about nearby restaurants for dinner, she gave excellent directions to an area where there were 6 to choose from. In the morning, when we asked about a breakfast restaurant(too late for the continental), a different girl at the desk asked what kind of breakfast we liked and gave us excellent directions to the perfect breakfast restaurant. It was Canada day, so we were not sure how many would be available, so we really appreciated the help.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear that our staff were able to play a valuable role during your stay in Winnipeg!
I hope you'll visit us again very soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I believe first that the staff is more than exceptional they are pleasant and happy to please you. The room is clean and staff outstanding and friendly. The manager greets you with a smile every day! She is an amazing lady. We are pleased. And we know were to stay on our next visit to Winnipeg. I feel safe staying here while my husband is at work. I have no complaints just excellent job to the manager and her staff.

Steven & Ginette Rogers.

Room Tip: Just check in! Mine was the second floor king size bed.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad that we are meeting our goal of providing enjoyable stays for our guests. They are our number one priority and a greatly valued asset. We are honoured that you feel at home at the Super 8 Winnipeg, and we look forward to having you stay with us many more time!
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Although this hotel is on the edge of town and doesn't have a restaurant or bar attached it is a really comfortable place to stay while working in Winnipeg. Having a majority of contractors and out of town workers staying here during my visit I found the hotel quiet at night. This is a big bonus when trying to get a good nights sleep as most of the vacation and party crowd stay (and make late night noise) elsewhere in Winnipeg. The rooms are nice and have a fridge, flat screen TV, and keurig coffee maker. Beds are new and comfortable as well. I found the front desk staff (especially Monique) very friendly and helpful. She was always willing to call us a cab, help with directions and recommend places to go and see on our time off. Service with a smile above and beyond expected. Thumbs up!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Super 8 Winnipeg! We value your business.

I'm very glad to hear that you were impressed by our in-room amenities and that our noise rules helped you get the sleep you wanted.

I hope we'll see you again very soon.
Littlefork, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

It's on the east side of town on the highway into town, so perfect for people traveling through. Staff was helpful about ordering in food. The room was clean and updated, but the whole hotel smelled stale or like something I can't define (not garlic or mud or smoke). I eventually got used to it. The squeaking of the rail car breaks woke me up occasionally throughout the night/early morning. The breakfast was normal Super 8. Overall OK, but I would probably stay on the west side of town for better value if location wasn't an issue.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you very much for deciding to stay at the Super 8 Winnipeg! We value your business.
I'm glad we were able to provide what you were looking for and we hope to see you again the next time you're in our neighborhood!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing really fancy, but good accommodation at a reasonable price. The room was clean and nicely appointed. Even though it backs on a railway yard, the rooms were quiet. Best sleep I've had on our cross-canada adventure!

The staff were outstanding, and made a good stay even better!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tsexton, General Manager at Super 8 Winnipeg East MB, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Super 8 Winnipeg! I'm very glad that we could provide you with a great sleep at a great price. We're very proud of our hotel and the staff we have working here. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winnipeg
Travelodge Winnipeg East
Canad Inns Destination Centre Windsor Park
Comfort Inn Winnipeg South
Comfort Inn Winnipeg South
#39 of 63 in Winnipeg

Been to Super 8 Winnipeg East MB? Share your experiences!