Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown
Mere Hotel(Winnipeg)
US$169
US$153
  • Fitness centre
All reviewspeppermill restaurantfront desk staffportage placemts centredecent sizestayed here for nightswithin walking distanceparking garageshort drivelight sleeperwould definitely stay here againrooms are cleancomfortable stayjets gameenjoyed my staycoffee makerbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed here for two nights on a business trip and this hotel met all my needs. The rooms were updated and clean, the front desk staff was helpful, the internet was reasonably fast, and the location was good-- there's even a Tim Horton's across the street. There wasn't a huge number of nearby restaurants, but my group was able to find a nice place a few blocks away. The only downside was the parking situation was awkward and inconvenient; the surface lot next door was very convenient but was often full, and the parking alternatives are much less desirable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kyne H, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive experience you had with our hotel. I am happy you had the chance to take advantage of all we have to offer with our great location. As with all major downtown hotels, we do not own the parking and as such we do our best to make to accommodate with a choice of two lots. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was here for one night on business, arrived late. Spacious room, decent Internet connectivity. Parking is out of the way, if you have a number of bags, drop them off at the front before parking. I didn't make use of amenities or restaurants. The only problem was the toilet that was on permanent flush. It would continuously drain and refill for the whole stay. So the sound was slightly annoying. I didn't bother to complain about it.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience here at the Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown. I would like to apologize as your stay was not 100% satisfactory. We encourage our guests to inform of us any issue that may arise so we may resolve it immediately and insure an excellent stay. Thank you again and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Holiday Inn & Suites is perfect for your stay in Winnipeg. My wife and I arrived by plane and we used both taxi and cabs during our stay. The bus routes are convenient and since you are located so close to many restaurants and attractions it doesn't take long to get around. The beds were comfortable and the rooms clean. The pool area is also very clean. Front desk staff were very helpful with information and locals insight to restaurants off the beaten path.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I had the chance to stay at the Holiday Inn on a recent stopover on the way to the East Coast. The hotel is pretty well located for the Art museums and the Legislature, but if you haven't been to Winnipeg yet, you will soon discover that it does require driving for most things as it is pretty spread out. I stayed on a Friday night and was lucky enough to find a street space. Since I knew I'd be able to cover the few blocks around the hotel in a few hours on Saturday morning, I simply paid for those 2 hours in the morning (for $2) vs. the $15 or so at the hotel. Not a bad option if you are there on Friday night!

The workout room had decent equipment. The hotel is overall clean and the beds are plenty comfortable enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Kyne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Winnipeg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

I am glad you had the opportunity to take in some of the great places to visit while in Winnipeg. I hope you have a chance to return and see more next time travelling through our great city!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

First time I stayed at this property and enjoyed every minute. I was not familiar with this hotel and based my decision on other reviews.

Booked an Executive King Suite which had a separate living room to relax in after a long day.

I found the hotel very clean and well attended. The front desk staff and the manager who introduced himself to me are top tier, they do care.

Will stay again the next time my business brings me to Winnipeg.

Well done hotel staff, well done...

Room Tip: Book the king suites very spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. I will share your positive comments with my team and hope we see you again soon!