Express By Canad Inns - Fort Garry
US$171
US$157
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsroom was cleancheck in was quickwould stay here againfort garrylocation is greatlobbygarbanzonoiselinensmicrowave
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great experience at the Canad Inn Fort Garry Express, close to all amenities, centrally located, clean rooms and very friendly staff...We were confused between the fort garry and the canada inn express hotel. A bit concerned at first because we used to stay at the other hotel not this one. This hotel turned out to be a pleasant surprise.... we were pleased with the location and the cleanliness. The stay was pleasant and very comfortable. Great place to stay and there restaurant is really good. The service was exceptional.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Ederlyn G, Front Office Manager at Express By Canad Inns - Fort Garry, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and give us an excellent rating. We are all happy to receive positive feedback but it is very rewarding for our team to be complimented for their exceptional service. We know that there are a lot of choices available to you in our area but I'm particularly pleased that we were be bale to provide you with the service we have come to be known for by our guests.

Thank you for the kind review, and I hope we will continue to have opportunities to provide you with accommodations during future visits to Winnipeg!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I found this Hotel by accident when I had to stay overnight due to really bad weather. The rate was very reasonable with free breakfast. The accomodations were excellent, clean, cool, and in very NEW condition. The hotel staff was very helpful and polite. I will definitely stay there again, and would not hesitate to stay there with my family. A GREAT PLACE!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in regards to your recent stay at Express by Canad Inns. We are delighted that you like our location and the breakfast we offer.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Nice, enjoyable and relaxing stay for a very reasonable price with complimentary breakfast... Our room was clean and the beds were comfy. The staff are all courteous, accomodating and cheerful. Overall, I would stay here again...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Express by Canad Inns. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback to our team.

We look forward to see you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The guest services are first rate! They always try to accomodate you your needs. They are very nice and polite and are patient in answering questions. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Sometimes TV reception is poor. Parking is a bit cramped but it's a short walk to your room. The hotel is located in a great location, near a Safeway and restaurants and an interchange. A very good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We really appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Express by Canad Inns. It's always a pleasure to receive a positive and constructive feedback from our guests. In regards to poor tv reception, I have brought this concern up to our Maintenance Manager. Canad Inns recognizes the importance of regular inspections and product maintenance to better serve our guests.

I will share your comment with our team as we make it a priority to ensure our guests a comfortable "at home" feeling when they stayed with us.

We look forward to see you again on your next visit.

Guests Services Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Hi. My 10 year old daughter and I stayed here when we came to Winnipeg for her swimming provincials. The people across the hall came in at 4:30 am and continued their partying until 6:45 am. We learned some lovely new words. I phoned the front desk at 5 am and went down in person at 6:45 am to complain. My little girl was exhausted and had to swim 3 races that morning. There is absolutely no sound proofing in the hotel. I only stayed the 2 nd night as the front desk assured me they were checking out. I will be using the Holiday Inn down the road for the next swim meet.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kelly9902
Ederlyn G, Front Office Manager at Express By Canad Inns - Fort Garry, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear kelly9902,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Express by Canad Inns. Please accept my apologies for the discomfort that you and your daughter endured during your stay on Friday & Saturday night. Further, I would like to apologize that the Guest Service Agent that handled your complaint was unable to further assist in dealing with your concerns.
Your experience at Express by Canad Inns was not to our usual standard. We apologize that we failed to meet our standards of service. I know that sincere words of regret and apology cannot make up for this inconvenience.
Again, please accept my apologies. I understand that your stay with us left a bad impression overall, but I sincerely hope you will give us another chance. I would like to discuss your visit further and invite you to contact me directly at egevero@canadinns.com so I can address your concerns first hand.