“A fun day”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A fun day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I remember taking my kids to Tinkertown when they were small, and now I am taking my grandchildren there and the place just has not changed.

Be prepared to spend the entire day and watch the kids go from one ride to another. The park is completely enclosed which I like. There are many rides to fit any age group and the lines move quickly. The wrist bands are reasonably priced and the best way to get the most out of your day. There are many large trees for shade, benches to sit on, places to get an ice cold lemonade or bite to eat.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Barb B

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place for young and young at heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This jewel of an amusement park is located on the east side of Winnipeg and should be on the list of anyone that has children under the age of 10 in their family.

There are many child friendly rides which accommodate both the child and adult! Prices for wristbands are reasonable and there is plenty of room to sit and have a picnic lunch.

My favorite rides were the train around the park and the old car ride which allowed the children to "drive" around a course.

2 Thank tibear33
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Winnipegs Best Minigolf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

so I am in my late 20's and I have a bunch of friend with whom my wife and I minigolf. I have been to almost all the ones in Winnipeg aswell as out of the city/province and country.

Tinkertown has the hardest and most challenging minigolf course I've been on. I understand they are for kids so most of the time they are easy because its for kids. they have a high par to attain and for good reason.

always a fun time.

1 Thank gijoefontaine
Winnipeg, Manitoba
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Kids love it. The only reason to go.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Do it for your kids. Put up with slow service, tons of noise, and the exact same rides that you sat on 20 years ago. Your kids will have a blast. I am one of the Dads standing back from the ride, looking hot and sweaty and wishing I was at the lake instead!! But the KIDS LOVE IT.

3 Thank DoubleODave
Hartney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Spectacular! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We went in summer of 2013 for the first time ever and were absolutely pleased with the experience! Our children were 5 and 6, and I could see them outgrowing this place around twelve years old, but for the time being, what a great value! Food there was good and reasonably priced considering you're in an amusement park. I wish we'd have gone here before Disneyland to ease our youngest into the rides, it's an excellent place to introduce your children to fun rides. Keep up the great work!

2 Thank aarman4