“Excellent Value”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I haven't been to Tinkertown since I was a kid, but I have to say they have done a great job keeping this park in top shape. Plenty of child size rides, some that adults can accompany. Very clean park with friendly staff. Concession stands offer many options for good prices. Picnicking is allowed if you want to bring your own food. Highly recommended if you have young children that are too small for the bigger parks. Free admission into the park.

Visited July 2014

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A fun day”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I remember taking my kids to Tinkertown when they were small, and now I am taking my grandchildren there and the place just has not changed.

Be prepared to spend the entire day and watch the kids go from one ride to another. The park is completely enclosed which I like. There are many rides to fit any age group and the lines move quickly. The wrist bands are reasonably priced and the best way to get the most out of your day. There are many large trees for shade, benches to sit on, places to get an ice cold lemonade or bite to eat.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Barb B
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place for young and young at heart”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This jewel of an amusement park is located on the east side of Winnipeg and should be on the list of anyone that has children under the age of 10 in their family.

There are many child friendly rides which accommodate both the child and adult! Prices for wristbands are reasonable and there is plenty of room to sit and have a picnic lunch.

My favorite rides were the train around the park and the old car ride which allowed the children to "drive" around a course.

2 Thank tibear33
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Winnipegs Best Minigolf”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

so I am in my late 20's and I have a bunch of friend with whom my wife and I minigolf. I have been to almost all the ones in Winnipeg aswell as out of the city/province and country.

Tinkertown has the hardest and most challenging minigolf course I've been on. I understand they are for kids so most of the time they are easy because its for kids. they have a high par to attain and for good reason.

always a fun time.

1 Thank gijoefontaine
Winnipeg, Manitoba
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Kids love it. The only reason to go.”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Do it for your kids. Put up with slow service, tons of noise, and the exact same rides that you sat on 20 years ago. Your kids will have a blast. I am one of the Dads standing back from the ride, looking hot and sweaty and wishing I was at the lake instead!! But the KIDS LOVE IT.

3 Thank DoubleODave