The room was lovely, great location (walked to the Forks during our stay). BUT - we asked to change our length of stay (took 30 min phone conversation bc the hotel was 'full'). Then when we asked for late check out we were told the hotel was full and it could not be accommodated. Surprisingly the next morning we were 'their only check out'.
We were traveling with 2 small children. This was a big problem for us.
Breakfast was ok. Nice spread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Humphry Inn & Suites is conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg near many corporate offices, entertainment venues, retail outlets, and Winnipeg tourist attractions including: the Winnipeg Convention Centre, MTS Sports Centre, Winnipeg's Union Station, the Forks Market, and now open is our neighbor the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Our staff and management pride ourselves in providing a unique experience by offering a combination luxury, convenience, knowledgeable staff and above all else affordability. Humphry Inn & Suites is happy to provide each of our guests with the following Resort-Style Amenities: • FREE Hot Breakfast Buffet • FREE Parking • FREE 24 Hour Coffee & Tea Bar • FREE High Speed Wireless Internet • 24 Hour Business Centre • Onsite Fitness Centre • Onsite Salt Water Pool & Steam Room • FREE Daily News Paper • Onsite Guest Laundry Facilities • FREE Local Phone Calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Humphry Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Humphry Inn And Suites Winnipeg
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Hampton Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Hampton Inn