“Nice and perfect hotel”

Humphry Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this particular hotel three times in the last year and have enjoyed this home like & friendly boutique hotel every time. It is located right next to the "underground mall", if you have just an hour to fill, you can take a quick visit. The rooms are very quiet (Even though our room faces a main street). The breakfast is fresh with many wholesome selections. To accommodate those checking in early, there is a great lounge for with free wifi, and having a cup of coffee (which was also free, I had the Robust I believe it was called with vanilla creamer yummmmmmm). Special thank you to Anthony, cheerful man, suggested we take a limo back to the airport as it costs just as much as a taxi.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank 192yangl
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear 192yangl:

Thank you for taking the time to review our fine property, we appreciate it sincerely.

Humphry Inn & Suites is a great property within walking distance to a variety of tourist attractions and shopping centers including the "underground mall".

We are happy to hear that you had the chance to experience our hot breakfast buffet which is available 6:30am-10:am, along with our coffee & tea bar available 24 hours a day.

Anthony is a perfect addition to our Humphry Team, I am going to make a point of it to let him know that he made your stay that much more special!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Chris Martin
Sales & Marketing Manager
204.942.4222
Chris@humphryinn.com

PS - Come back to visit us soon, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights opens this September!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Following the pattern of last year, we stayed for two nights twice on this past trip with VIA from Winnipeg to Vancouver and back to Winnipeg, and again A+ for the Humphry:: totally clean, very comfy beds, quiet, good elevators, AC system is excellent; fast Internet access; easy walking to heart of downtown Winnipeg, close to VIA station, the Forks, and Fergy;s Fish and Chips. very good breakfast, top-notch coffee, comp newspapers. And, best for last, front desk crews and all staff are really, really nice and they know Winnipeg. We now count the Humphry Inn and Suites as part of our Winnipeg-Vancouver-Winnipeg trip with VIA.

Room Tip: Elevators are very quiet, street noise seems to be minimal even in the downstairs lobby area, we hav...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear AceOttawa:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, it is comments like yours that keeps us motivated and trying even harder to impress you on your next visit!

I will be sure to pass this review on to our front desk.

We look forward to your next arrival!

Humphry Inn & Suites, Downtown Winnipeg
(204) 942.4222

Reviewed 23 May 2014

As a business traveler, the location and included breakfast were great. The agents at reception were very accommodating. The room was clean and spacious. If I were to return to Winnipeg, I would choose this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Zoe_Ottawa:

Thank you for your great feedback, your time is appreciated.

I am excited to see that you received the true Humphry experience, I will be sure to share your review with our front office team!

Have a great summer!

Humphry Inn & Suites

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms are spacious and clean, the staff are very friendly and there is a great spread put out every morning. If you walk away from that breakfast, it is your own fault!

You are centrally located in downtown, close to many restaurants, The Forks, and other shopping.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Thomas A:

Thank you for your great review, and taking time from your day to provide us with this, it is appreciated.

It is great to see that excellent guest attention was delivered during your stay, and that you are leaving us knowing the true Humphry experience.

We firmly believe that breakfast is the most important part of your day, and our breakfast cooks do their best to ensure our hot buffet is stocked with many options at all times.

Again thank you Thomas A for your great review.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Warm regards

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms are large, very clean. Great helpful staff. Close to all amenities. Parking is free. The best continental breakfast in the city. Fast elevators.
We are coming for a meeting with a group. We stay here a lot and always enjoy our stays and meeting rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Ernest C:

Thank you for taking time our of your day for writing this great review, it is appreciated sincerely.

We are pleased to have you recommend us as the "Best hotel in town" there are many great properties in the city, and we strive to maintain our best in the industry standard.

Our staff and management look forward to welcoming you back during your groups stay in September!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Convenient location to the Forks (Beautiful view of the Human Rights Museum). Clean comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Daily Housekeeper was a friendly, helpful young lady. Printer in the business center wasn't working, but the clerk at the desk printed a boarding pass for me. Nice workout room, and guest laundry.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear niagaraxiaoxiao:

Thank you for your positive review, we are happy to see you received the true Humphry Experience!

I apologize for the printer issues that you encountered while staying with us, however I am very proud of our Guest Service Agents for delivering excellent guest attention. The business station is being replaced within the coming weeks with a brand new computer and printer station.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,

Chris Martin | Humphry Inn & Suites
Sales & Marketing Manager
(204) 942.4222

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed at the Humphry Inn in late April. Unlike what others say, I loved my room at the front of the building as I could watch trains go by and admire the awesome Museum of Human Rights which, unfortunately was not yet open. With the window open, there was traffic noise from Main St. Didn't bother me.

The front desk staff was the friendliest and most helpful I think I have ever encountered - every shift. The breakfast is good for a free breakfast. Different choices on the two days I was there. I think the beds (perhaps only in some of the rooms) will be due for replacement in the not too distant future, but I had two beds for just me, and one was definitely better than the other.

There was a microwave and minifridge in my room which was handy.

I did not have a car and found everything within walking distance. I took a city bus in from the airport, and I walked to the train station the day I was leaving.

I will be back in Winnipeg as this train trip is going to become an annual event, and will definitely stay there again. Very comfortable. Looking forward to the pool being reopened.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
vivian j, Director of Sales at Humphry Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Good Day pattyinspain:

Your positive feed back is truly appreciated, and is great motivation for our hotel staff to keep doing what we do best, which is to provide exceptional guest attention.

At Humphry Inn we do our best to maintain our best in the industry standards this includes our pool renovation which Im sure you notice while here. Next will be our TV upgrades, and our beds are slatted for an upgrade in the near future as well.

Again thank you for your positive review. Next time you're in Winnipeg please feel free to contact me directly for your reservation.

Humphry Inn & Suites, Downtown Winnipeg