“Great Experience”

Royal Winnipeg Ballet
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My Friend's son was in the nutcracker three of us girls went to see him. My first visit ... Great experience lovely venue!

There are newer reviews for Royal Winnipeg Ballet

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We've been season ticket holders and the Nutcracker has been part of our family holiday tradition for 35 years. If you are in town when there is a performance, don't pass up the opportunity. RWB is world class but you don't have to be an aficionado to have a truly wonderful sensory experience.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I went to see the Princess and the Goblin this October and also the Nutcracker and Moulon Rouge. I loved to see the progress of the dancers. I also loved to see ballet in the park in july. The dancing is spectacular and it is a tradition to see the holiday classic every year. It was an amazing production and I enjoyed it ver much. I also just love the costumes and it inspires me!

1  Thank Janice H
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I had seasons this past year and it was fantastic. I will defintely join again. The ballets were great and not too long..

Reviewed 16 May 2013

The RWB is very good. Aside from the symphony, one of my favorite "cultured" events. Difficult to get tickets at times, so plan ahead. In the summer they often perform free shows on the Limric Stage in Assiniboine Park. Plan the perfect day at the park, BBQ and Ballet.