“Fun for everyone at The Forks!”
Review of The Forks Market

The Forks Market
Ranked #12 of 190 things to do in Winnipeg
More attraction details
Owner description: Part of "the Forks" development, this buzzing fresh and specialty foods emporium has the feel of an outdoor market, but is actually indoors. Open year-round, it offers an array of ethnic delicacies and crafts, plus four full service restaurants.
Winnipeg, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun for everyone at The Forks!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I'm a recent resident of Winnipeg via the United States. The Forks was such a great introduction to the city. It's got great places to shop for kitsch, fresh food, art and the normal touristy items.
I love the open market feel and airiness. Stop by Sugar Mountain in the train car outside The Forks too for your sugar/candy fix. Skate park outside and tons of parking. I could spend the entire day there!

Visited May 2014

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“lots to see and eat”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I live in Winnipeg and go to the forks weekly a lot of the shops are pricey but are of high quality
you cant beat the fresh veggys and fruits the food choices will keep you wandering around for a long time from high end meals to mini donuts they have it all the place is busy most of the time so if people watching is your thing then here is the place when the river path is open its a nice walk if you are an out of town visitor or a local this is a must see place

Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Free Parking, Excellent Market”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

After finding the Forks Market in downtown Winnipeg, I returned all my days in the City. Excellent coffee at one place and the best fish and chips I have had at another. I will definitely go back next time I am in The Peg!!

Visited March 2014
Arviat, Canada
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Must visit for a unique shopping experience”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

When in Winnipeg u have to check this out.. It's a great hub of culture and community. You can rent skates and ice skate, enjoy a coffee, snack or meal.. Lots of choices, and the shops are fantastic. I purchased a purse made from up cycled seat belts..trendy and practical. Also got a unique piece of art.. A painted maple leaf beautifully framed. There is also glass art, Inuit art, material art, local artists playing their music,... Something for everyone.

Visited January 2014
Kitchener, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Loved the visit”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went to Winnipeg to visit family relatives and because it was early April, the weather was still bitterly cold and wet. We didn't have much places to see but I enjoyed our visit here. There was a lot to see and the food was great too. I have such a sweet tooth so the candy stores were very much enjoyed. My 3 year old son loved the cheese market and bout a few stuff to take home with us. Will definitely stop by next time I visit Winnipeg again.

Visited April 2013