“soo much to do”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“soo much to do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We always feel like we don't have enough time to do everything as the kids bounce between every activity. They love the planetarium and so do we. They are always engaged in every activity!

Visited June 2014

Spencer, Iowa
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been visiting this museum for over 40 years on a yearly basis. There are exhibits that are very dated, however I always find some new things to delight in every year. My favorite is the town site and the clipper ship that one can take a tour of. I arrived when the museum opened for the day and was the first one to take a tour of the ship. Although I had seen the ship many times, the tour guide showed me areas that are normally roped off. I traveled about 12 hours for this vacation, and it was again indeed a highlight of my trip. I am looking forward to more exhibits in my future vacations to Winnipeg.

Visited May 2014
Singapore
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Small and dated, Time for a renovation”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Small and dated exhibits. Planetarium is really old and seats are not comfortable. Whole place is really due for a renovation. Can skip this place if you have other places to go. There are much more advanced and newer planetariums in other places.

Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
168 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,262 helpful votes
“Small, but enough to keep busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

The science museum sits on the bottom floor of the Manitoba Museum and is a separate entrance fee.

The time we were there a school had just left, so my daughter had the whole place to herself. The museum is not that big, but there are a lot of interesting things to do. Even a 14-year-old found it interesting!

So, no matter what your age and if you are willing to experiment and give things a try, you can have a good time.

PS - If you found this review helpful, please click the "YES" box. Thanks! :->

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Cynderella43
Winnipeg, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Watch a show like you have never seen before”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The sky comes alive in the planetarium shows, and the kids and the kid in you has a blast in the science gallery. Well worth the visit!

Visited November 2013