Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport, Manitoba
Ranked #31 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 5 November 2013

i was very lucky to stumble onto this place, I welcomed with open arms by the friendly owner and his front desk staff !! Great building full Wi-fi everywhere , Rooms r very clean and they would always be willing to help with any requests. Great place to stay in Winnipeg :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My wife and I held a business presentation at the Days Inn in October of 2013 and both of us were blown away by the phenomenal service and attention that was bestowed on us by all staff members. They bent over backwards for even our smallest requests and wanted to make sure that all was perfect. We also stayed here the night previous and we have nothing but glowing things to say about the experience. We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I checked in on the 4th with my debit card and was told they had to hold 200$, no problem. I noticed a couple days ago that I never received my deposit back. I called, they took my info and said they would check with the guy I booked with and call me back. No call. I called back again, had to give my information again, was put on hold, told that the account manager won't be in until Monday (it is Thursday), I asked if there was someone else I could speak with or another number I could call, on hold again, then told that there was nothing they could do unless the manager was in on the weekend. I told them that this was unacceptable. Just called customer service and filed a complaint.

Room Tip: The room itself was nice. Would like to get my money back though.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KPCheema, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport, Manitoba, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for staying with us during your visit. I would also like to reassure you that your incident was an isolated one that I had personally dealt with promtly. During the checkout process you had understandably forgotten to provide the front desk agent with the debit card you had placed a deposit with. Because the debit card was not physically present at checkout, we were unable to immediately refund your deposit to that card. As debit cards do not operate as do credit cards, a cheque was mailed out to your home as soon as I had been notified of the occurance. We would love to hear from you as to whether or not you have yet recieved this cheque so please feel free to contact me at the hotel at your convenience. Again, I would like to thank you for your time in bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

New small 4 story hotel. Still has that "new" feeling and look. Superb staff. Good pool and exercise room. Big rooms with quality beds. External parking close to two entrances. Spent 13 nights here and the laundry facility was a bonus. Good breakfast and three TVs to get morning news is a plus. Good luck on getting anything like this except in 4+ star hotels. And I have stayed at many 4 stars which are not close to this facility's quality and service. .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
KPCheema, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport, Manitoba, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Wayne,

I would like to take a moment out of my day to thank you for taking a moment out of yours to write such a heartwarming and humbling review. It really means so much to the entire staff and I that all of our efforts are paying off and are being appreciated. It was a pleasure and an honour to have you let us be your home away from home for those two weeks and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best wishes for you and your loved ones, Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We booked a room and a meeting room at this wonderful hotel. The customer service at this hotel is second to none. Check in was efficient and pleasant and the rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. The continental breakfast at the hotel was plentiful with quite a large selection. The meeting room space was quite large and the staff went out of their way to be sure the room configuration was to our specifications. During the day, the front desk staff member was available to answer any questions I had and even went out of his way to help me fix a computer issue with my laptop. It was also nice to see the general manager of the hotel helping out around the hotel (he helped with the set up of our meeting room). We will definitely book this hotel next time we have a meeting in Winnipeg!

1  Thank gitch69

Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful and rewarding review. It really reassures the staff and I that our efforts are appreciated by the guests and they feel comfortable coming forward to us and requesting our assistance whenever needed. We are always more than happy to assist our guests in any way we can and are glad to here that we could accommodate your needs to your standards. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

That was our first visit and we were surprised by the way the personal shows their willingness to guide you around. We forgot our key and some stuff in the room the personal helped with patience and understanding. To our requests they gave advice with concern and interest. With friendly personal the place is clean, practical (I found the handrail in the bathroom very safe!) and at a good price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick R

Dear Valued Guest, we would like to thank you for such a great review. We are always more than willing to assist our guests to the best of our ability in order to make them feel at home during their stay with us. Its always so pleasant to hear our efforts being appreciated, We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to post such a review and look forward to accommodating you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Hi all, just to let you all know, watch out for the grates at the bottom of the pool under the slide, my Son found out the the hard way that these cut feet. After a chunk of skin was cut off his foot, he hobble around leaving blood marks. The staff were made aware and provided a band aid, however could not do anything more, other than to assure us that the pool was clean. So if you find the piece of skin or step in the blood marks around the deck, Sorry, because the staff thought this was no big deal.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
KPCheema, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport, Manitoba, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Rob, I am very sorry to hear about this incident as well as your sons foot. I assure you that the pool and the surrounding area are checked and cleaned throughout the day. We do have first aid kits on hand, and are within minutes from a hospital if need be. Safety, comfort and cleanliness are always a priority at the hotel and I will personally look further into this matter as it is a very isolated incident, so please feel free to contact me at the hotel in order to do so.