“Great service, great food.”
Review of Salisbury House

Salisbury House
Ranked #594 of 1,732 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: A Winnipeg family tradition for over 8 decades. Our full service Family Restaurants offer a complete menu. From Homestyle breakfasts, Hearty Skillets and Traditional Dinners, to our magnificent 8 oz Gourmet Nips, FRESH CUT Fries, Sals Super Salads, Loose Leaf Teas and don’t forget those Delicious Desserts. Scrumptious food, friendly service, and great value. All 7 Winnipeg Family Restaurant locations and our NEW Steinbach Family Restaurant are open 24 hours for your convenience.
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly server took our order and had our coffee and meal to us in less than 10 minutes. The food was good - the pancakes were perfect!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went for my Mother-In-Laws Birthday. I worked at Sal's in the 80's and it's still the same great tasting food.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We had a very good meal & the service was terrific, as usual. Restaurant was extremely busy, but full staff kept people content & food came in a reasonable amount of time

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I love coming to this Sals - everyone is always pleasant and the food is always great especially on 2fertuesday. I make a point of coming here when I am in town to get a nip and/or an egg cheese nip and wafer pie. Manager is great and always makes my visit in some way unforgettable.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

day after black friday , the regent area was sooo busy, Michaels had finally drained the remaining life out of me and i wanted something to eat. Went in and it was very busy, not just busy it was rammed, we got a seat as a couple was leaving. Pleasant server, a normal person not a 17yr old hot pants wearing airhead, but a normal person. gave us menus took our drinks order and brought out the drinks, no delays at all. We decided to stay and eat and order a swiss burger. The burger was ok, most places being this busy would have seen a reduction in service, but this was nice, it wasnt anything special, but there certainly wasnt anything at all to complain about. it was hot, fresh and tasty We shared a huge piece of chocolate brownie with ice cream which again was perfectly acceptable. the fact that i had nothing at all to complain about on a day where i was tired and hungry and the shopping had sucked the life out me is testament to the establishment.