Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park
Ranked #1 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Bowsman, Canada
“Hotel Review”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Beautiful new hotel with competent staff. We had a very good stay, the only down side was no fridge in the hotel room. Otherwise room was wonderful. Lots of space and comfortable bed. Clean room and everything was new. The hotel only opened 3 weeks ago. Pool wasn't finished but if you wanted to swim they would pay for you to got to a nearby pool.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Brittany F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
vancouver
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Usually airport hotels are not that nice; a place to sleep, but usually dingy, basic fare. The Hampton Inn by Hilton is soooooo much better. Exceptionally clean. Friendly, accomadating staff. Bathrooms to die for! Loved the place!

Room Tip: Any room in the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank mira13
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind words, As Hampton by Hilton Brand we are trying our best every day to be "THE" hotel of our guests but one of airport hotels, we are not perfect we will still need all of you to help us to grow and let me know where should we be better.

Thank you so much again and have a great day
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The hotel was very clean - however, if you don't have a car, make sure you don't come hungry. There are not a lot of available options for delivery during the day. The pool is not ready when I arrived, granted the hotel was only open for 10 days. However, they should have made this more clear since having pool access was important to me. Doors in the room don't have "stoppers" so you will hear your neighbour shut their doors in the middle of the night. Overall, very good hotel with a lot of potential to be fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank benzy604
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 June 2013

In town on business and enjoyed the newly openned hotel within five minutes of the Airport by free shuttle. Very comfortable rooms so had excellent nights sleep. Great complimentary breakfasts each morning

Bright large fitness room, pool and hot tub

No problems recommending this hotel

5 Thank MWinToronto
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Our team is trying our best everyday to keep the excellent service to our value customers. We are not only 2 minutes away from airport but also only 10 minutes away from downtown Winnipeg.

We hope our convenient location will help our corporate customer to maximize their business effort for every single visit.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I was in Winnipeg on business, and enjoyed a stay at this lovely brand-new hotel. They indicated that they had just recently opened, and as one would expect, there are some minor items to be worked out.

The shuttle picked me up from the airport, and I was at the hotel in just 2 minutes. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and spacious. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I felt very well cared for here!

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and free internet access. I had a great workout in the fitness centre, which was nice after a busy workday.

I would highly recommend this hotel, and will certainly be back!

4 Thank WorldWanderer77
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
I am so glad you have enjoyed your stay with us; if you have time on your next visit please try our beautiful fitness center which is equipped with the top line professional fitness equipments.
Toronto
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I landed late at the airport and needed to stay close to the airport and fortunately found this hotel. This location was very convenient to get to near the airport. The rooms were clean and comfortable; I slept very well and enjoyed my complimentary coffee in the morning. For lunch, I walked over to a Denny's nearby (about 10 mins walk) and there was also a steakhouse next to the Denny's. I love the free wi-fi at the hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Ben C
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I had to go to Winnipeg for business and only will stay at Hilton properties. I knew this was a new property, yet did not know how new until I arrived.

I walked in and was greeted with by far the most beautiful and modern Hampton I had ever seen. The bonus, it was the first weekend they were open. Although even better was the staff, as they welcomed me and my husband. In true Canadian polite and awesome fashion. No wonder why I spent all week bragging that I was going to Canada.

Our room was exceptional. Well appointed and had plenty of room.

Finally, these Minnesotans look forward to coming back in the future and are so glad to have spent out weekend with you. Thank you again for such an exceptional weekend.

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank LandEfromMN
Andy Z, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind words and I am so glad you had a great stay with us, as the newest hotel in Winnipeg and the only Hampton Inn by Hilton, we will committed to our guests to offer the highest standard customers service everyday.

Yours in Hamptonality,