“Perfect end to our vacation !”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park
Ranked #3 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We loved our stay at the Hampton. Everything was clean and fresh looking. The staff was friendly and helpful, even the cleaning staff made conversation with my kids ( not realizing that I was in the doorway to our room)I just felt special and relaxed, I should have stayed there for the whole vacation instead of just the last night.

Room Tip: Our room was wonderful, It was very clean, even in the corners and hidden areas. The hotel is new an...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear guest

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Our whole team is trying every day to make our guests to feel like home in our property, I think we could call it to be our ultimate goal and I am so glad and lucky to have every single team member is taking initiative to serve our guests at their best and even beyond.

Thank you very much and I will definitely share your review with the whole team.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The hotel is attractive, everything is clean and tidy The lobby is spacious and inviting. Staff are friendly and helpful. Ample parking and well lit. Excellent selection of breakfast items. I would recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation. I have returned time and time again and all the amenities remain consistent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I spent a week at this hotel a few months ago and was thorougly impressed. The managers and staff were very helpful and friendly.
The free breakfast was excellent and very much appreciated. It was served till 10 am which was nice if you want to sleep in. The selection of food was quite amazing and of good quality. The hot items, there are two daily, were heat and serve but still quite acceptable. The fresh make your own waffles are very good.
The room was very clean and well appointed. The fridge and microwave were a nice touch, not all hotels have this amenity. If you have extra food or beverages it is a nice thing to have.
The pool and hot tub were amazing. They are both of the salt-water variety and never having been in a salt water pool I did not know what to expect. The total lack of chlorine was awe inspiring. Nothing to irritate your eyes, nose and skin. Totally clean, like swimming in a lake. This alone guarantees that I will stay here the next time I am in Winnipeg.
The other highlight for me was the totally clean, comfortable bed. All of the bedding, including the duvet cover, is washed prior to each guest checking in (and daily during your stay if you want). This is a rare thing in hotels, and made such a big difference to me. I slept better knowing that everything was freshly cleaned. The bed was super comfortable, a fairly firm mattress with a very thick, soft pillow top.
I have nothing negative to say about this hotel at all. The price is good, the room and bed very comfortable, the salt water pool and hot tub a revelation, the management and staff top notch.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I had an excellent experience and would recommend this hotel without hesitation. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The finishings in the room were lovely and the room was very Clean! The closeness of the airport is a true asset as well (2 min). In spite of the close proximaty to the Airport, he rooms were very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest
Thank you so much for your feedback.
“Cleanliness” and “Great Customer services” are two things our whole team is trying to improve every single day. I really appreciate your recognition. It is very important to us.
See you next time

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The first thing we noticed was how fresh the room smelled. it was a very cozy stay! I highly recommend it! just not a fan of having the ice bucket and coffee maker in the washroom. We didn't have a chance to see the pool or have breakfast, but the room was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your compliments.
Please try our Hampton Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast on our next visit; I am sure you will love it since there are so many selections and varying hot items every day.
See you soon
Andy

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Although this is located in an industrial park near the airport it is a very clean, modern new hotel. Nearby is lots of shopping around the Polo Park area. Great free breakfast and good gym and small pool and hot tub as well. Very nice, modern rooms. Great value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am very glad you have enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again shortly

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Regardless of what direction you're coming in from it is easy to get around to and from this hotel. It is very clean and quiet and the beds are comfortable. We stayed right next to the elevators and never heard a thing. The bad part was the breakfast ran out of oatmeal by 9:30 Sunday and Monday morning, Sunday the breakfast area seemed a little unorganized but it was also really really busy and I only saw one person working, he was polite and trying to do his best but you could tell he was struggling to keep up. Should have been at least one more person helping him. One of the elevators was out of service and this seems to be a common problem cause on three different visits there has been an elevator out of service. I still like this hotel better than anything else in Wpg and will definitely keep staying here. Also a big plus would be to have fridges in all the rooms.

Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Jnmm
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear guest
Thank you so much for your suggestion and it is always great to see our guest come to be our regular family members.
I really apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the out of order elevator during your stay. I will also review the Sunday Breakfast Staffing issue as well.
Please kindly let me know if you have any other concerns (andy.zhao@hilton.com).