“Worst food and service ever!”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #126 of 1,712 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice and I'll never go there again. Servers take forever to get to you. The food is the worst I have ever had to pay for. A place built on Pancakes and can't even get that right! I don't know where the great reviews came from but it must be families of the staff and owner. Save your money and run the other way from this dive!

1  Thank Ken C

Reviewed 2 September 2014

One Winnipegs best in the breakfast meals . Pancakes , eggs bacon sausages etc have always been served hot , fresh and service good . You can't go wrong to try the Pancake House in all of there locations . I have over 35 years and still return .

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The service was excellent. Our waitress wore a smile even though ot was barely 8AM on a Monday morning. With six in our party, none of us wanted the same thing. It barely took 15 minutes for all of us to have our meals.

I can only comment on my: WAFFLES with Strawberries and EXTRA WHIP CREAM. You can never have enough whip cream when it comes to waffles. My breakfast was delicious!!! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

French Toast with Apples. Very good. Service and value very good but decor including carpets getting tired. Does one expect more? Perhaps not.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I enjoyed the Pancake house and the one thing that bothered me was the service, I didn't feel as if they were as quick to ask, or as friendly as they could've been. Our breakfasts were good though and getting the actual meals didn't take so long. We had the apple pancake which was absolutely amazing, and then our own breakfasts with eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon. Everything was tasty and I would still go back.