“Great family campground!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Winnipeg
Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground
Ranked #57 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Reviewed 28 September 2010

My family and I have stayed at this campground many times. We have a young daughter and she always has a blast. She has friends there and loves the pool and other activities that happen during the summer. We have made friends with some of the other campers and we always enjoy the times we spend around the camp fires. We feel that this is a great place for us and our daughter to play and relax in a safe environment. We have met the owners and they are friendly and aways will to help us with anything we might need. We also enjoy eating at the grill because sometimes, you just don't feel like cooking! It's also a great place because of it's location . A golf course right down the road, shopping isn't far if you need to zip out for something, and it is close to Winnipeg which is nice. We always look forward to our next visit. Keep up the great work Rubber Ducky!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank wheatkings1

Reviewed 14 September 2010

well i will start by i was a seasonal here as of recently....it was a up and down season i got some complaints early on got it fixed and rectified with the owners a swell as campers around us.The wife of the campground did not like me i was very outgoing and some would say loud reason to evict???i think not and let me assure u i was evicted because are personality"s would never match!!!!!!!that is the reason that was used that it would be better this way if my family would leave that is right i had kids that were also hurt in this!!!!!they had made friends there and loved it!the wife was cold towards me and confirmed it in the letter of her reasons for evicting that i apparently could do no wrong yeah that is why i apologized and changed my ways for her.....i mean obviously she doesn't know customer service because u alter yourself to the customer!!!ohh and the owner and my husband were friends which friendship should not interfere in business but my husband went to him to discuss what he saw as cold as well towards me and this was how he decided to handle it by kicking me and # other families out in matter of 4 days!!!!!we have had some shocked people contact us that barely knew us and some people stop at my husbands work to say they cant believe it!!!!i ma writing this because i was warned not to trust them and i mistakenly did i defended them at all cost to other campers who didn't like them and now i have egg on my face cause they were write and i was wrong.I want to make sure this doesn't happen again to some other families......cause my family and the other 1's who were evicted are embarrassed my name is being thrown around there and i and to do something.......

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank kaeli01
RubberDuckyResort, Owner at Rubber Ducky Resort and Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2010

Rubber Ducky Resort is a Family Recreational Vehicle Resort designed for the enjoyment of those who wish to maintain healthy, active minds and bodies; where Residents are leasing an atmosphere and a way of life as much as physical property. These extensive facilities and activities are possible only in a park of high density occupancy. In order to maintain the desired high quality of life, certain Terms & Conditions have been adopted. Rubber Ducky Resort wants to maintain a neat and orderly appearance and operate a park which allows each resident the maximum freedom possible without interfering with the rights and enjoyment of others. When a resident of Rubber Ducky Resort is in breach of our Terms & Conditions it is our responsibility as the managers of Rubber Ducky Resort to enforce the Terms and Conditions as to ensure and protect the rights and enjoyment of all our guests.

Reviewed 13 June 2009

Worst campground i have ever been at, fire pits and sites were filthy and full of garbage. The locals were smoking(not cigarettes) and when we complained the managers they did nothing but refund the next days stay to get us to leave. So we packed the kids up and took off. We were very let down

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends