“Will be back! Excellent Fish”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #201 of 1,655 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Winnipeg, Canada
“Will be back! Excellent Fish”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I took our granddaughter out for a late lunch last month. This was my and also our granddaughters first time to this restaurant. My husband had been there twice before and told us that the food was good. He always orders the fish and chips. I ordered the fish tacos and they were excellent. Our granddaughter had the chicken fingers. Generous portions. We will definitely be back. Right in Unicity so near a lot of stores where you can shop and then enjoy a meal at Original Joe's.

• Visited April 2014

“Great food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had a calmari with jalapeños, that was absolutely amazing. Followed by fish &chips (with excellent tartar dip) and sirloin salad... The steak was made just perfectly.
Service was ok, decor -ok for casual dining, music a bit too laud.
Generally very enjoyable experience.

Manitoba, Canada
“Very good food, nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Tried it for dinner mid-week. Nice, new location. Good atmosphere. Food was delicious! Loved the Lettuce Wrap boats, unique presentation! Salmon was great as well. We felt the service was rather slow, as it wasn't that busy at the time were were there, but staff were very friendly, and we'd go back again for sure.

• Visited May 2014
“Simply great”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Simply great, in terms of service, the atmosphere and - of course, and above all else - food served. The fish I had was very tasty and my wife's stake salad was simply delicious. You should definitely pay'em a visit!

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

A little pricey for lunch but large servings. Excellent place to meet up with co-workers, friends or family. It can be noisy but on one occasion my co-workers and I were able to have a business lunch.
I recommend this restaurant.

Visited December 2013