“excellent lunch fare” 4 of 5 bubbles

Boston Pizza
Ranked #359 of 1,628 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winnipeg Canada
“excellent lunch fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have a great lunch at Boston Pizza. I had the Chicken Quesadilla with a Caesar salad. The Quesadilla was very crisp. The server Christine was very attentive. She kept my coffee cup filled. The lunch menu was reasonable price . It had a good selection of choices. My lucnch cost $16.93.

• Visited July 2014

Erickson
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Excellent service at this restaurant. Food is great - good portions - lunch specials. Varied menu - not just pizza as the name implies. Restaurant is very clean. Lunch goes till 3pm.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Winnipeg, Canada
“What Happened”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure if there's been a change in management, but the service and quality at this location has taken a nosedive in the past 12-15 months.

-didn't have the mango drink mix in stock that I wanted

-margarita presentation was blah

-lukewarm unfiltered tap water with a puny lemon slice

-we waited 15 minutes for menus

-my meatball "grinder" sandwich was stone cold so I politely sent it back and they brought the same one back only slightly reheated (barely warm) and with cold meat sauce

-meatballs were bland

-fries were good

-soggy garlic bread that tasted like it was made on the burger grill

-weird tasting coleslaw

-one a side note, the desert menu was horrendously over priced

I used to love bringing my family here. After a string of truly disappointing meals, I'm done with this location (and jaded in general with BP'S).

1 Thank ash96bc
Canada
“The food portions are suffering... very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

In the past we had visited this Boston Pizza on occasion and found it quite well managed and clean. The service is usually good and staff is inviting. On most occasions I would order the ribs as they have an appealing flavor and tenderness. We hadn't been there for a few months so we decided to go out for dinner. I ordered the FULL RACK of ribs as I had in the past but this time the rack had substantially decreased in size in comparison to my past experience with Boston Pizza and with any other food chain that offers ribs on their menu. The longest rib was 2.5" and decreased to just short of 2".
DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE $24.00 PRICE.
I've posted a picture so that reader may judge for themselves.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dansyla
“Pizza Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Its Pizza Time, a great place to go in family or friends, great Bar, and great music, a place to go to celebrate on weekends, pizzas are just pizzas hello, I Guess you can get better pizzas on other places, but in general is great to go and try

Visited November 2012