“Overpriced, poor food quality, go elsewhere” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #552 of 1,625 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, International
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Overpriced, poor food quality, go elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Family of 6 went (adult kids) and 2 of the meals were burnt. The fettuccini came with 3 smaller sized prawns which was disappointing. The garlic toast was $2 for half a slice. One of the tacos was so loaded with hot sauce my mom couldn't eat it. My salad came with a sliver of avocado and burnt chicken. The yam fries were $8. In total, it cost a lot for what we got...burnt food & poor quality. Save your money and go elsewhere. This used to be a great restaurant, but the quality has gone out the window. I was told the manager would be in touch with me but that never happened.

Visited December 2013

New Albany, Ohio
“Great food, great wait staff, good prices...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I had to stop and eat something before heading to my hotel, and I saw the Earls which I have eaten at before in Toronto and Vancouver... They are consistent!!
Servers are very attentive and really seem to enjoy their jobs which make your (my) experience even better!
I had their clam chowder and it is really hardy, a lot of clams and bigger than I would expect in the land locked tundra that is Winnipeg. I also had their margarita pizza, which is great flatbread style, thin crust!

Thanks Team Earl's!! I'll be back when I am back...

Visited November 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Experience! Great Food! Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I came here the other night before going to the Paul McCartney concert. The server was very attentive,polite, friendly and easy on the eyes. I had the Bigger Better Burger with mushrooms bacon and cheese and it was amazing, cooked perfectly. My wife had the Fish Tacos, she loved them. We shared the sticky toffee pudding for desert and it was awesome. we will be back forsure. Thank you Earls St.Vital for starting our night off perfectly. BTW, The concert was amazing.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Nice restaurant and servers make it even more disappointing when you try the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I went onto the very nice patio and was ready for a nice meal. Unfortunately what came was far from that and I would recommend you stay clear from the lobster and prawn roll. I decided that after one bite. Unfortunately they still deamed it ok to charge me for it and after complaining again they 'only' charged me for a starter salad! The most frustrating part was that there was no manager in sight to even discuss the experiance. I work in hospitality and am generally easy going but I left here furious! Try joeys or moxies!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jondu
Lafayette Indiana
“Earl's Girls”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

The food was very tasty. We ordered An Italian pizza and a Los Cabos chicken
Other than that I have nothing positive to say.

• Visited July 2013