“Chicken licken good...........”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I just had to go to try it myself as I heard so much about these chicken fingers over the years. They sure didn't disappoint either. They make excellent food here and the menu gives you quite a few different options as well for your fingers you order. There are other things you can order as well, not just chicken fingers on the menu. Pretty good stuff !!

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

These really are the world's best chicken fingers, and if you get fried rice instead of fries, they're even better! I love the coleslaw too.

The only downside to this place is the bathrooms. They are run down, dirty, falling apart, and the noisy exhaust fan sounds like it's ready to explode. They really need to spend some serious money gutting and renovating the bathrooms.

Apart from that, I wouldn't change a thing.

3  Thank WinnipegTraveller045
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The chicken fingers are juicy and perfectly fried. The breading is not too thick and has just the right amount of crispiness. The honey dill sauce you get with them is just okay though, but the excellent chicken makes up for it.

I've stopped ordering the fries though, those are always disappointing.

I always find the service good. Even during the lunch rush they bring everything very promptly.

If I was rating just the chicken fingers they would get 5/5 easily, but the mushy fries and the bland honey dill bring them down slightly.

1  Thank brittacos
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something close to our hotel and many people said the chicken fingers were really good. They were totally right! The best chicken fingers I have ever had! The restaurant was packed, but we still got our food as takeout really quickly! Super friendly staff!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Great to see a family owned restaurant 35 years old. Great chicken fingers, very quick service and low prices.