“terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Canada
“terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

frist time ok secondtime terrible lost my resevation sait meand my friends in adark corner gave us a girl that did not know any thing like firet day on the jobwaited for ever for my meal terrible nver agian even if they give me free food could do better

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Winnipeg
“Worst Restaurant Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2009

We have eaten here once, never again. (Then forced to go with collegues another horrible meal). Terrible service. Typical chain type restaurant with over-priced food. The management didn't even care when we complained!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“We usually go to the one on Regent Avenue. Dave is a good manager. Good eats. My wife's favorite is the chicken...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2008

We usually go to the one on Regent Avenue. Dave is a good manager. Good eats. My wife's favorite is the chicken wrap and broccoli soup. My favorite is the queasdillas. I like all the actors pictures. The food is reasonable priced and the service is always friendly. Wish it would return to their later hours. Used to love going after work at 11 PM.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“kelseys anywhere hey, i...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2008

kelseys anywhere hey, i give it a good to go!

“Good Food!”