“An experience, not just a pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of King's Head Pub

King's Head Pub
Ranked #47 of 1,638 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
“An experience, not just a pub”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The beer selection is great, food is good, and the atmosphere is wonderful. Set in the exchange area the decor fits right in to an artsy environment that lends to a good beer selection. With live music to boot. A must when in the area.

Madison, South Dakota
“Friendly Service and Good Pub Food”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We enjoyed lunch here, dining on a fish and chips special and chicken kabobs (it had a different name), along with a couple of good local beers. Outside looked inviting but inside it was cool, with a good, comfy, pub-like atmosphere. I would recommend it!

• Visited June 2014
Winnipeg,MB
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Heard so much about this authentic English Pub, but when is comes to Fish and Chips it was a disaster and a disappointment. The fish batter was hard as a rock and the fish tasted terrible and I don't how how to describe it. Not too authentic since I love good fish and chips and try to have it when I get a chance whenever I'm in a different city.. The serving staff are a not a friendly bunch here either. The beer was okay. Make sure you know where the exits are, this place seems like a fire trap.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank litzplboy
Winnipeg, Canada
“First time”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was the final stop of our bachelor party pub crawl. It was my first ever time at the Kings Head Pub. Didn't understand why I had to pay 3 dollars to get in, maybe because they had live music that night. Sadly I didn't order food or drinks here but the service seemed good from the amount of drinks my friends were buying. The crowd seemed awfully young, I swear some patrons looked as if they were 15. Hopefully I can return here in the future to try out the food and drink they have to offer.

• Visited May 2014
Forman, North Dakota
“Average Pub”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The drinks were good, but the food was very average. My boyfriend and I ordered burgers, the portion was good but the meal itself was very salty. I ordered the curry chips, and the flavor of the curry is nice, they were so salty I could not finish them. The waitstaff was very busy and not attentive. With all of the other options in the area, I would come here for drinks but skip the food.

• Visited November 2013